Sick Day.

I had planned to have a post go LIVE today for Wednesday September 11th where I would add the linkup at the bottom and another one go live tomorrow on Thursday along with the Thursday Moda. But here I am falling asleep, watching "Rectify" on Netflix, with a box of tissues next to me because I am getting sick. I have felt sick all afternoon since I got home from work. I already drank some hot black tea with honey. If I feel like this in the morning, I am afraid I have to call off work. So long story short, I am going to take a couple of days off and take a sick day when it comes to my Thursday Moda. Going on for 3 and a half years now, I HAVE NEVER MISSED OR SKIPPED A THURSDAY MODA LINKUP here on the blog, whether it has been Thanksgiving, whether I have been busy or on vacation, but I will be taking this week off and not worry about the linkup since I am sick and I need lots of rest and vitamin C. I will be back here with a new Thursday Moda next week and speaking off, I am looking for co-hosts so let me know if you would like to co-host Thursday Moda with me this Fall.



Lastly I wanted to take a moment of silence to remember September 11th and all the men and women that lost their lives on that awful, horrific day 18 years ago. We will never forget, America!!




Image Map


Comments

  1. Oh no! Feel better soon, my friend! Sending you lots of healing energy!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better soon, I too was off today darn flu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon Ada. It's no fun being sick but hang in there. It will be goon before you know it.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada, your health is the most important thing! Rest and take good care. We'll see you soon!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts