Thursday Moda #180: Teal Appeal.

I am posting the linkup a day earlier you all because I am leaving for our annual Lake Michigan family vacation tomorrow and will be gone for 6 days. So Happy Hump Day you all! I greet you today with a Lovely, Dressy, Swiss Dot Overlay Tulle Teal Dress (it is from the Xhilaration line at Target from a couple of years ago, but looks at least twice or thrice its price). I just love the neckline of this dress. It is a dressy, little fancy piece. It can even work for a wedding, but for a Friday Evening Out (with my mom and my daughter) down-town beautiful Plymouth Michigan I dressed it down.

TEAL  APPEAL.
...So I dressed it down with my Black Faux Leather Zippered Gladiator Sandals by Target which paired so perfectly with my Real Genuine Leather Little Crossbody Designer Bag. My makeup was on fleek with that wipe of plum lipgloss and added a pop of white, via those Marble Acrylic Statement Earrings, from a local Michigan boutique. I loved how this teal dress looked against all the bright greens and leaves of the nature and next to the colors of the brick wall and the deep purple shade of that flower bush. It is a cute little dress and it brings out my twirly, girly side, too. Next, I plan on transitioning this lovely Teal Appeal Dress into Fall with a touch of Leopard. Honestly, this dress is so versatile and the right deep jeweled shade of teal, that can work and transition into any season. I also think it would look lovely paired with red or magenta for the Holiday season in December. The light layered tulle material is light enough yet heavy enough for all seasons. How should I style this dress next?! What do you think?!



No Thursday Moda Favorites this week because I have a lot to do prior to Vacation + I want to get a good night sleep cause I am driving for a few hours, leaving early tomorrow morning. But there will be another Thursday Moda Favorites as usual, next Thursday as per regular programming. Thank you all for linking up this week, stopping by, commenting, showing some love and supporting my blog. I wish you all a fantastic weekend this mid August!! Keep in touch with me while I will be gone on vacation, by following me on My Instagram. There will be lots of new content and fun vacation stories in there, during my mini vacation. =)










You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter




Comments

  1. What a cute dress! I agree it would look great in the cooler months layered up with lots of black :)

    Thank you for the link up!

    Hope that your week is going well! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dress Ada, great color and shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is lovely Ada! The color and lace overlay is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great vacation, Ada!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts