Thursday Moda #175: Navy, Red and Silver Accessories.

For Summer Days, dresses, tops (and even coverups, kimonos, etc) that have some type of crochet, macrame, eyelet or embroidery definitely say Summer and are great items to wear wile the days are hot and the nights feel muggy. Ditto for breathable materials like 100% cotton, a light poplin cotton blend or better yet linen. I particularly like tops, pants and dresses that are a linen-blend, fully linen or have that layed-down, slept-in, wrinkly effect. First of all the materials are very cozy and airy for Summer. Plus these are good fabrics that help with the humidity, don't cling to you, don't make you hotter ether, and it's no big deal if they wrinkle easily since linen already looks a little wrinkled. Just like my Pretty Navy Dress today.

NAVY,  RED  AND  SILVER  ACCESSORIES.
This Fabulous Navy Dress is in a very breezy linen blend, fully-lined. It keeps you cool. Since it has a modest neckline and short-sleeves, plus it fits right at the knee length-wise is the perfect dress for the office, for Summertime. Don't get me wrong though, you can wear it with crisp white sneakers and a baseball hat for a mom look or dress it up with high heels, a French bun and some bling-bling earrings for date night or a Summer wedding. Recently, for work, during the 4th of July week, I paired it with Bright Red Suede Laceup/Ghillie Flats and decided to go all out with the jewelry keeping it in the silver and blue family. Isn't that Crystal Collar Necklace Stunning?! I love the Pearl+Crystal Hoops too and my bracelets and rings compliment each other with all the stones and enamel. I also carried a Multi-Textured Silver+White Clutch. Do you own a Little Navy Dress?! I think it is as needed and as useful in your closet as a Little Black Dress. Especially if you are a working lady. A Little Navy Dress could be styled a million ways for work, and for ALL seasons. What do you think of the Patriotic 4th of July-Inspired Look I created today with my Navy Dress?! I apologize about the photos, they kept coming out blurry and the sun was in full effect that afternoon. 






Since last week the linkup fell on the 4th of July and I did a recap "Red, White + Blue" Outfit post, I didn't feature any outfits from the previous week. Therefore since both of the last linkups were light, I chose my top 4 favorite looks from the last two weeks, with a total of 8 favorite outfits. Since 4th of July was around the corner, of course a lot of these outfits were inspired after the colors of America. Look at those two gorgeous red dresses! We also saw stripes and stars in the mix. Several of the ladies last week linked more than one post. I also noticed some posts that featured 2-3 different outfits, including some of the beauties I have included below. I also love a good remix post and one of these stylish bloggers showed us different ways how to wear white jeans for the Summer, during the 4th of July. Check out the looks below. =)
My friend KellyAnn starts us off in her 'Red, White' and Blue with the cutest nude wedges. After all, besides the darling off-shoulder floral red dress, this post was all about the shoes - while dressing patriotic! Would wear this entire look in a heartbeat!
Gorgeous Emma always looks fab in bright colors! She actually linked this 'Sequin Face Top and Polka Dots' Outfit but I had previously pinned this stunning neon pink and periwinkle blue look. Both outfits after all feature unique, adorable, girly graphic tees and cropped pants. Emma does pumps and fun matchy bags for both - love that she has a signature Summer style.
Jennie is one of those beauties who can wear any and all variety of styles. She rocks this 'Oversized Shirt' creating the illusion of a shirtdress over cigarette pants. Tres Chic!
So glad sweet Carrie is back to blogging and showing off her cute style. She was for sure having a 'Red, White and Blue Day' in all the outfits she shared in this post where she styled her white skinny jeans 3 ways and kept those cute nude platform sandals the same.
Grand Laurie spent a 'Royal Ascot Ladies Day' looking sublimely sophisticated in layers of seafoam and silver chiffon. That watercolor maxi is both ethereal and regal!
Melissa is a fabulously-stylish mom who posted a '4th of July Look that Isn't Cheesy'. Paperbag, wide-leg trousers like hers are so stylish right now.
My stylista friend Kathrine knocked it out of the park in the most gorgeous, best-priced, red 'Summer Wrap Dress'. The color is vibrant while the material feels soft and breezy, plus the style shows off her curves.
Lizzie linked 3 posts last week and while I truly liked all of her girly, feminine, floral outfits, I loved the Spanish vibes in this tiered rose-print maxi dress with the matching rosette crossbody bag. That bag was inspired by 'Beauty and the Beast'!








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter





Comments

  1. Love this look Ada! The dress, the shoes and that clutch are adorable! Knocking it out of the park with this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just might be my favorite of your outfits EVER. Love this classic look with that subtle pop of red with your shoes. So classy, yet trendy.
    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice dress dear..I like the combo with your shoes..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this style of dress! It's so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prefect outfit for the month of July.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, festive look! I love that dress and your cute flats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The earrings are gorgeous and the dress is a classic! You look so pretty!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ada, I love the simplicity of the dress and the accessories are perfect! Happy weekend, my friend!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ada, navy looks fab on you! Love the red shoes too!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Navy blue has always been one of the most amazing colors to go for and it is no wonder that you find many places that bear this theme
    Atrium Properties

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts