Currently, June 2019.

 HAPPY  JUNE!! 

A New month, a new Currently series by dear Anne whose Life+Style blog I love. Let's see this month's prompts, though if I am being honest I am not feeling so motiVated right at this moment. I have been dealing with a hundred little problems lately. Such is life!

picking: Hopefully some pretty flowers soon and some berries from a local farm. Speaking of picking, I am currently waiting on hold over the phone, with Best Buy, and I forgot that it was time to pick up Vivian from the bus stop. Thankfully my mom was next to me and she remembered at the very last minute. So all's well that ends well.

 going: Unfortunately no where. But I will have my Mondays OFF this Summer since Vivian will be finishing Kindergarten and will attend Summer School part time. I plan on being outdoors a lot and taking her out to the beach, by the lake and a lot of nearby towns. We have so many cute down-towns around here.

wishing: That our refrigerator and our laptop gets fixed soon. We are both dealing with so much BS from Best Buy currently and they keep rescheduling the service appointment for our fridge. I even went to the store personally today and was there for over an hour, yet no solution. As far as the lap-top, it's running its course. I am considering buying a HP Chromebook. They are inexpensive and I have heard great things about them. Any of you have any thoughts, comments, advise or suggestions for a HP Chromebook?!

wearing: Currently I have on my favorite and very worn Cropped Black+White Windowpane Pants and a Beautiful Girly Ecru Blouse from Loft. However this Summer I plan on wearing a lot of dresses, jumpsuits, rompers and shorts, of course! What will you all be wearing?!

celebrating: Vivian's last day of Kindergarten on June 14th. I took that Friday OFF from work and plan on taking Vivian out for dinner with my family, too. he Rain we have been having. 


Now, let's take a look at what I have blogged previously this time, in the past years. I love going back and recapping favorite past looks. I see a little 'theme' going too. I spot some cardigans and belted dresses. And OMG is putting both hands on my waist a signature pose or what?! I don't own any of these pieces any longer but I surely liked all of these looks. 

I was working at my Marketing Management Job in Tirana, Albania when both of these outfit photos were taken. These are both looks I wore to work. These two outfits (here + here) have a few things in common: I have on 3/4-sleeved cardigans, I am layered for Spring, these are both dressy yet a little casual, they are put-together elegant looks, last but not least I belted them -- to be exact I belted the cardigan on top of the skirt or the dress. Both photos are taken at different areas of my workplace too, so I had to be quick with my camera and my poses lol. In all honesty I would wear both outfits in a heartbeat. They are still very much my style and classic enough to wear for 2019. I do love how that orange cowl-neck dress looks against the polka dots, though.

These photos are taken just a few months post-partum and I must say I was skinnier than I am now. As a new mom to a baby I didn't dress up too much but I loved that I sort of did this time. This Nude-ish-Brown Trapeze Dress didn't come with a belt of its own but looked great with this Matching Brown Belt. Honestly the dress fits very loose and oversized, wore it many times through my pregnant months actually. I loved how cute this look came out with the different shades of the same color palette, including the Nude Ballet Flats and that Baby Pink Ruffled Cardigan - the same cardigan worn on the above photo with the peplum skirt, too. And look I was ahead of the barrette trend as I am wearing the cutest little crystal barrette on my hair.

OK, so this is a totally different look than the previous three. It is very bright for one. I actually think this is THE BRIGHTEST look I have ever worn or blogged. I am wearing Neon Yellow with Neon Pink for God's sake. I cannot be missed. I love these Chino Khakis by Gap actually. In real life they are not as bright as they seem here. Also this Neon Yellow Portofino Shirt by Express is awesome. I owned it in royal blue too. I currently own it in a pretty coral peach. Those Gap Ballet Flats match it perfectly. I also love how this Neon Orange/Yellow/Green Statement Necklace matched the entire outfit. Would I wear this look today?! Honestly I don't know. Maybe without the necklace. Maybe with nude flats. Maybe I'd wear it as is but the pants with a different shirt or the shirt with different pants - I'd keep the accessories the same if I swapped either the top or the bottoms.


I was teaching English and ESL to first, second and third-graders then. This was one of my work outfits. I loved that job by the way. I did it part-time since I also spent time with Vivian but it gave me a chance to make a little money and get out of the house at the same time. It gave me a chance to get dressed up too. I paired these Mixed Media Quilted Navy Skinny Pants with a Beautiful and Well-Made Pastel Floral Sweater. The skinny pave gold bows on my Perforated Little Peep-Toe Wedges matched the Gold Clutch with its skinny bow, perfectly. Also the necklace has glass pastel beads - perfect match for my sweater.

So, out of these 5 outfits, which 2 are your favorites?! Also, how would you were Neon Colors for Summer?!






Comments

  1. Love all these looks Ada! My kids are out of school today. Not sure if I'm ready. Lol!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so crazy it the end of the school year already.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely look back on your outfits!

    Thank you for the link up!

    Hope that your week is going well, it's been a rather cold start to winter here!



    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like neon pink best (of course). Nice to be able to take a look back at old photos!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute outfits in this post, my friend! You are looking very lovely these days. Congratulations to Vivian on Kindergarten graduation! We just had Ralphie’s Kindergarten concert with a little graduation ceremony on Tuesday (although the last day of school is June 26). He looked so adorable in his little tie and he even wore cologne for the occasion!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My most fave here is the pink and yellow look :) very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy end of June, and even better July! Glad you could join me Ada. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts