Thursday Moda #167: Black Coffee with Milky Cream.

Guys, I managed to post not one, not two but THREE New Outfit Posts between today's Thursday Moda and last week's Thursday Moda post, and let me tell you that's a miracle in itself, because this entire year I haven't been able to do more than one, sometimes two outfit posts in between one Thursday to the next. I might as well start posting outfit photos because that's what you enjoy most from me and because I currently have at least 20 outfits queued that have yet to be posted on this little blog. Also, I made it through the majority of the outfit posts from the 29 ladies that participated/posted for my Blog Birthday Parties and before this week is over, I plan on visiting and commenting on the rest. Thanks again to ALL of you who helped me celebrate my birthday, on the blog, this year. I appreciate it so much!

BLACK  COFFEE  WITH  MILKY  CREAM.
In case you are wondering why I titled this post "Black Coffee with Milky Cream" is because of the colors of this outfit. I have Black Skinny Jeans on with Taupe/Cream-ish Suede Boots from Old Navy with a Matchy Taupe/Cream-ish Velvet Bell-Sleeve, Short-Sleeve Tee by Loft. Between the Faux Leather Bag, the Smooth Denim, the Suede Booties, the Crushed Velvet Top and the Beaded Sequined Statement Earrings, I got a lot of textures going on here. Speaking of the earrings I love that they are shaped like flowers and that the millennial pink color goes so well with the blouse and boots. These earrings are so pretty - I have seen them all over blogs, Pinterest and Instagram feeds recently, in my color (a nudeish-pink), a sky blue, even a red or a fuchsia. My earrings are sold out but I linked several similar gorgeous pairs in 3-4 different shades of pink from Millennial to Hot Pink and Magenta. While the Orange Saddle Bag adds a pop of bright color to this otherwise Monochromatic but Neutral Look in Black Coffee and Milky Cream. BTW, this outfit can go from daytime to evening, from work to dinner. Just like that. And I wore it to both. What do you think?! Do you wear Black Coffee and Milky Cream together, or Ebony and Ivory?! Also, how do you drink your coffee?! I am really curious to know. While I love fancy flavored sweet coffee drinks,  I can also drink my coffee black (though rarely), with cream or milk only, with cream+sugar or with flavored cream. Really, it depends on the day.





Thank you to every beautiful lade that linked up on Thursday Moda last week. You loved my 'perspective poem' I wrote since I celebrated a birthday and grew a year older. I noticed a lot of earthy tones and neutral colors like camel, white, black and olive. Bu there are two very pretty Millennial pink dresses in the mix too. And yes ladies, Spring and Summer call for some great, casual, breezy linen pants (like some of you wore). I love the following Spring Outfits. Take a peak. =)

Jess' 'Olive Linen Trousers' are what Spring dreams are made of. Stylish, modern, chic, comfortable and styled to perfection for a hot day!
You want to know 'How to Dress Down a Formal Gown'? My friend Cheryl will teach you. She is such a great personal stylist and always does all kinds of neutrals mixed beautifully. Love the geometric color-blocking on this gown, too.
Elyse in her blonder new hair is looking stunning in a 'Pink Ruffle Dress' in that flattering wrap style with a hi-lo tulip hem and fun kimono sleeves.
Mireille has only been blogging for a couple of months but always joins my linkups. She recapped her 'Weekend Trip to Savannah' and I loved the easiness of her white linen trousers and knotted olive green tee. 
Nora designs and wears all of her own blazers. This time she styled a bold black+white striped masculine blazer 'with shorts'. Those black edgy stilettos are killer!
Darling Laura always styles wide-brim hats beautifully. But her 'Pink Button Down Dress' is the most adorable. Button-front dresses are a trend I am loving this Spring!










You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Image Map


Comments

  1. Loving this look, Ada! Hope you're having a great week!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature, Ada! I love the cream booties, and have those pretty earrings in blue. Love the cream ones on you!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the color combo on this outfit. Also go you with post 3 outfits. WOO HOO

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada, that pop of red in the bag sets off the neutral coffee and cream perfectly! I also loved your poem last week. You are very insightful.
    Have a great weekend!
    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature Ada! Love your red orange bag, such a great pop color for a monochromatic outfit.
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a pretty top, Ada, and I love the pop of red from your bag. For the record, I like my coffee with sugar and cream! ;) Also, thank you so much for the feature—I'm flattered as always!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful as always! And the top is nice and classy!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top Ada. Your earring are so beautiful too.

    Xx, Nailil
    http://thirtyminusone.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pop of color really pulls your look together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need black skinny jeans in my life! You look very good dear Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ada I LOVE HOW that top perfectly matches your earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, chic outfit Ada! But I am loving those accessories! Your earrings are so fun! Thank you for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your top is so pretty and I love those earrings!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute look and hey look who is back. Darn blog kept giving me grief. I am in love with the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute look you have here Ada. The ankle boots really wrapped up the outfit. Love the earrings too!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts