Shades of Blue.

 These photos are old, the outfit is old as is the camera that took these pics - bad quality photos sorry. Still a cute outfit that deserves being shared, no?! Have you ever watched that Jennifer Lopez Primetime TV Show "Shades of Blue". She had the main role, plus executive-produced it. I heard great things about it though I never saw it. But I heard it got the ax after three seasons. Anyhow, this is how I titled this outfit post today because I have on several...

SHADES  OF  BLUE.
From my Easy-Breezy Blue, Grey and Burgundy V-Neck, Knee-Length Sleeveless Aztec Dress to the accessories I chose to pair it with, there is a lot of blue in this outfit. I love the chevron pattern within the aztec pattern of this dress. Unique! I belted it with a Cobalt Blue Bow Belt that matched the Blue Bow Hair Clip and a Cobalt+Turquoise Statement Necklace. I am carrying a Beautiful Blue+Dark Red Ostrich Crossbody Bag. And, I also paired it with Enamel Ivory and Coral Enamel Bangles and an Enamel Minty Cocktail Ring + Enamel Peach Cocktail Ring. Kept things shiny around here and wore little Maroon Wedge Lucite Sandals with roses in the front. What do you think?! What breeze dresses are you wearing this Summer?!















Image Map


Comments

  1. Your dress is super cute and fun.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute pattern you have there on your dress dear!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts