Thursday Moda #161: Why Ruin a Good Thing?!

Happy First Thursday of the month! Happy Easter month! Happy Easter! 

If I am being honest with you all, 2019 has been very hectic and busy so far - in a good way though. The blog has taken a backseat for sure. I have only managed to post about 3 times a week. I am hoping to change that this month and the rest of the year. I have also had to turn down some opportunities and collaborations because I couldn't commit to them time-wise. After all I work full time and I am a full-time parent to a young child. My weekends are busy too. Sorry I haven't stopped by to comment much, read all of your latest posts or even joined linkups. My own linkup(s) has suffered in the process. But that is changing soon.

WHY  RUIN  A  GOOD  THING?!
Over the last couple of months I have worn and blogged a lot of pants to work or elsewhere. Of course in the cold months this skirt-lover and dress-wearer opts for pants usually. They are easier to wear and keep you warmer. Plus you don't have to worry as much about shaving your legs lol. Also, for the last two weeks in a row on Thursday Moda I have shared two other dressy work looks featuring both pairs of windowpane pants I own. As a matter of fact just last week I blogged this same pair of H+M Pants which I paired with a mellow yellow blouse and a brick blazer and chose my suede nude pumps as my footwear. You ended up loving the outfit last Thursday and the unique combination I chose. So, why ruin a good thing?! I bring you for the third week in a row an outfit featuring windowpane pants. More workwear for you. This time around these Windowpane H+M Pants were paired with a Bright Mustard Chenille Target Sweater and my Leopard Tasseled Charlotte Russe Loafers. Charlotte Russe closed its doors forever. I didn't shop there too much but I do have a few pieces. However these leopard flats are my favorite item from there. Since my outfit is essentially simple I decided to go bold with my lipstick and a pair of statement earrings. I love the Bright Neon Pink Lipstick and these Marled Blue Half Moon Tasseled Earrings (by BaubleBar). My Rose Gold Sunglasses are by Aeropostale and my Gorgeous Soft-like-butter Nude Crossbody Bag is by Target. What do you think of how I styled my windowpane pants this time around?! Do you prefer this look versus the one last week?!



Last week I shared the same windowpane pants as today and you loved the blazer especially and its unique color. I was attracted to more outfits featuring pants and white jeans which I think are perfect for Spring. So many gorgeous Spring Bags too.

My friend Carrie is ready for Spring with her 'Fabifitfun Box' and wearing layers of pastel florals and lots of white. I love that this is a beautifully-white monochromatic look.
Lisa is rocking this 'Jumpsuit' in a somber red with beige stripes. Her nude peep-toe booties and fun Kendra Scott earrings were the perfect accents.
Cristina is 'Discovering the Origins of Corona Beer' while looking amazing in her layered trench-coat, white jeans, stunning camel oxford shoes and that ravishing scarf in such a colorful print.
Cheryl just rocks her 'Split-Hem Pants' with a sweatshirt blazer. This woman always looks fresh+modern in neutrals of black, white and grey.
In 'The Perfect Spring Dress' Jessica is not only girly, modern and stylish as always, but also shares thoughts about turning 34. Wish her a Happy Birthday!
Expectant mom Kim is in a 'Garden Party Peplum'. I just love those multi-strapped black wedges and her go-with-everything taupeish/nude crossbody bag!





Now, join the new Thursday Moda linkup. I also invite you to stop by this Sunday April 7th and join the monthly Sunday Showcase linkup with myself, Kellyann and Chrissy. We will all show you some cute new Loft pieces we have purchased. Thank you.

Have a Fantastic Weekend you all!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter





Image Map


Comments

  1. I love these pants, and you really showcase how versatile they are Ada!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have no idea how you can blog with a full time job and being a mum. Respect for you pretty woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be so tough to get the blog done sometimes when life gets busy!

    I love this mustard color on you, Ada- so pretty!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to sorry for not blogger as much or visiting blogger. You life comes first. I only blog 3 days a week. Since that what works for me.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the windowpane plaid paired with the leopard shoes and can't wait to see your new Loft finds!

    Betsy | NattyGal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still loving those pants—I think they look great with everything! And thank you for the feature—you are always so sweet!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both outfits, maybe last week's is a little more formal, so ideal for work where you have an important meeting. Love the gold sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the windowpane pants with the mustard sweater! Those pants are really versatile!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pants are so versatile and perfect for work!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    https://www.avecamber.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the combo of this top and your plaid pants, Ada!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kidspresso - everything your child needs...Modern parenting tips, blogs & articles by mommy bloggers and experts
    https://www.kidspresso.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The mustard is so colourful with the black and white! A really nice outfit :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ada, this outfit has such a great vibe- I love the colors and the subtle pattern mix. I am just back from traveling and trying to catch up.-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts