Millennial Liberty.


Hi you all!! How is Winter where you live?! Do you fluctuate between -15 to 50 degree weather?! Welcome to Michigan where one week we have the polar vortex and you cannot even feel your lips and nose and the next it feels like Spring has sprung and you want to drink iced coffee. That is why I haven't blogged a lot because of our mostly-terrible and super cold weather. Who wants to shot outfits when is 20 degrees or less?! This outfit is from January. I wore it to a short day to work and after for lunch and playtime with Vivian. The day and weather was so nice that we even got her bike out and she rode it for a while.


MILLENNIAL   LIBERTY.
I am titling this post "Millennial Liberty" because it refers to my outfit. I am wearing a very pretty Soft Millennial Pink Sweater from Banana Republic paired with a Matchy Sporty Millennial Pink Striped Belt from J. Crew. On the bottom I have a skirt from Gap (from a couple of years ago) that reminds me the famous Liberty Print you could often find at J. Crew. The print of this Adorable Black Skater Skirt is like an artsy floral graphic print. I see splashes of yellow, orange, fuchsia, lime green, aqua, red, rust, turquoise and more. They look like strokes of a brush and since the background of this skirt is black, you could pair this skirt with just about anything, on top. I decided on this lovely soft Merino Wool Sweater by Banana Republic that has "All that Glitters" embroidered in sparkly silver thread on the chest area (currently on huge sale) Banana also has other similar pink sweaters, like this J'Adore one (want) and this silk-cotton blend Ciao Ciao sweater. I paired my sweater with a Pearl and Black Crystal Statement Necklace I have had for years from White House Black Market. I also have on little Aqua Pave Studs (from Wal Mart). And yes my legs may be exposed but it is still Winter in the Midwest so I am actually wearing Nude Tights (a trick I do often during chilly weather). I also love how these Perforated Braided Blush Nude Booties by Target look with the short skater skirt. Can you say leggy?! So what do you think of today's look?!

Vivian wore a little Rock N' Roll Black Monochromatic Look, featuring her Faux Leather Leggings and Black Metallic Sweater. But she kept things girly with her Silver Stride Ride Mary Jane Sneakers, Light Blue Unicorn JoJo Bow and her Stunning Hot Pink/Fuchsia Trench Coat (my mother got her a couple of months ago; it is "London Fog"). She looked adorable! She always does!! ;-)


Shop  Vivian's  Outfit,  below:






Shop  My  Outfit,  below:










Image Map


Comments

  1. Are weather has been doing the same thing. Baby girl is coming down with something again.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled this look! That skirt is so chic Ada.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo loving the blushing pink. And Vivian's little rock-roll outfit is soooo cute!

    Allie of
    www.allinyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, flirty, and cheerful! I totally had that skirt, but I ordered it in the wrong size and never got around to exchanging it. Now I'm really wishing I did, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit, I love the printed skirt. And your little one is so precious, I love the photos where she hugs you. Have a lovely day! :)

    Madeline | CappuccinoandFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute on you dear, especially the skirt. Love the pretty pattern!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts