Brunch So Hard.

 Who doesn't like Brunch, right?! This Brunch-So-Hard Heather Grey Sweatshirt (from a local boutique) is perfect as weekend wear or to go for breakfast or brunch. I created a simple layered look for a warm Wintery day (though the warmer days of Winter are far gone, here) by pairing it with my Busted-Knees Abercrombie Jeans, Olive Green Utility Old Navy Jacket, Leopard Tasseled Loafers and some Olive+Tortoise Sunglasses. A simple but Pretty Black Stone Necklace and Bright Lipstick finished up my look. What do you think?!










Image Map


Comments

  1. That is such a great tee Ada !
    I'd wear it... like I need any encouragement to eat more :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute, simple outfit. I like your olive green coat with the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun top! I love slogan tops like this with funny sayings, they always make me smile :) This is such a cute casual outfit too, I like the printed flats.

    Hope that your week is going well! I've posted a new outfit linkup on my blog if you want to check it out :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun shoe.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great casual look Ada and I particularly love the shoes.

    https://www.muttonstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look!! Your graphic tee is so fun and those flats are amazing!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ada, this an adorable casual weekend outfit! I am always a fan of a cute graphic top. Your distressed jeans are super cute, too, and those shoes are on point!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cool. Love the outfit. Thank you and keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts