Statement Sweaters for 2: Fringe and Pom Poms.

Aren't Vivian's Fun Faces and Cute Little Poses - the cutest?! I love them. Well, the day we wore these Fun Statement Sweaters - mine (by Loft, last year) has a Fringed Hem and I love the Neutral Oatmeal shade, while Vivian's Grey Pom-Pom Sweater with shoulder-ruffle detail (it's this one, Viv is wearing the 5T) is even more adorable - was the first day where it really felt cold. It was only 12 Celsius degrees and quite a crisp wind. Getting out in the morning was no fun. Vivian even wore a jacket over her little sweater.


STATEMENT  SWEATERS  -  OUT  AND  ABOUT.
First of all I apologize about the quality of these cell-phone pics. They are sort of hazy and blurry. My phone was not cooperating IDK why. So, as most of you who view my Instagram Stories know, now that Vivian is in school and we are both working full time (her school is her work) Sundays are the only days off where we can totally be with each-other and spend them together. Most Sundays we start off by getting dressed cute+comfortable because I know we will usually walk a lot and go to "Red Olive" which is a local family diner/restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and the food is delicious. Then, the rest of the day I play it by ear, depending on the weather and how high the temps are. Vivian loves being out though, so we usually go visit one of the cities or a down-town nearby, followed by cute pics of course and perhaps even a coffee+treats date later. Sometimes, we do a little bit of shopping, window-shopping or browsing. On this particular day we went to the mall where I checked out White House Black Market where I hadn't been in months and Vivian played in the playground. That beautiful Graphic Wall you see with the Detroit logo is inside Macy's at 12 Oaks Mall. Our beautiful statement sweaters definitely made a statement and I love that Vivian had blue denim on top while I had it on the bottom. It is almost the same exact shade of denim, too. I decided to wear my Fringe Oatmeal Sweater with my Target Moto Jeans and I loved them together. Actually the jeans, sweater, bag and sneakers ALL make a statement. The Blush Pink Silky Sneakers have pearls and silver stones all over the front, after all. And no one can miss that big Circle Straw Tote (by Universal Threads at Target). While the weather is still not too cold, a straw or bamboo bag would still work, especially with a neutral-colored sweater. Last but not least my Silky Pom Pom Earrings in ivory+black are by Talbot's. What do you think of our Statement Sweaters today, and how we styled them?! What fun activities/things have you don't with your kids this Fall?! More fun Mommy+Me Fall-Related Posts will be on the blog this week, next week and later. They will show a lot of our beautiful cities all decked out for Fall, too.



SHOP  OUR  OUTFITS,  BELOW:









Comments

  1. My dear Ada ! I loooove that gorgeous bag-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you two spend Sunday together. Also in love with your sweater.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look so cute! I love that you spend Sundays together...that will always be so special to Vivivan.
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, my friend! I love your fringed sweater and of course, Vivian’s pom pom sweater is completely adorable and so totally “her’! And that bag is so gorgeous!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look daring! I love the fringe detail on your sweater!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tassel jumper, and Vivian's is pretty too! Thanks for joining the #linkup on Thursday. Jacqui Mummastylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos Ada. You both have great style :) Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Hope your both having a great week and we hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liking the tassel jumper/sweater. x Jacqui Mummabstylish
    Thanks for joining the #chicandstylish #linkup too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts