Weekend Wants: Fall Dressing.



Fall is around the corner, literally at the end of next week. While, I am not one to rush seasons and I definitely wouldn't mind Summer sticking a little longer (Indian Summer, anyone?!), like most of everyone I love Fall clothes so this time my Weekend Wants are all about Fall Dressing. Pretty blouses, leather-like skirts, sweet sweaters, cozy cardigans, beautiful booties, cute jackets and even soft socks are some of my picks from some of my favorite stores like Target (of course, duhh!), Express, Ann Taylor, Old Navy and Loft. Also, I am loving all the black+white patterns, the leopard and cheetah prints, the neutrals (of course), as well as all the pops of mustard and that fun brick-pink type of rosé color (I spot it on the cable-knit sweater, a blouse, a jacket and one of the cardigans, below). You can see ALL of my picks below and click each of them to shop! What are you craving/wanting/shopping for this Fall 2018?!







Comments

  1. I want to add a few new basic to my closet.

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great picks Ada!! I want all of it!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts