Memorial Day Weekend Sales.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! For all of you planning to shop this weekend, there are a ton of sales out there. I have rounded up some of my favorite brands and stores. Shop away!!


OLD NAVY: All Tees, Tanks, Shorts, Dresses and Swimwear 50% OFF. Plus $1.00 Flip-Flops for card members (10 pairs per transaction max).

My Favorites:



LOFT: 40% full-price items with code 'SURPRISE' + 50% OFF sale items.

My Favorites:

TARGET: 20% OFF on Clothes+ Shoes for the entire family; 30% OFF on Patio + Home.

My Favorites:


NORDSTROM:  Half-Yearly Sale, up to 40% OFF.

My Favorites:


BANANA REPUBLIC: 40% OFF everything with code 'BRSUMMER' and Free Shipping for purchases of $100 or more with code 'BRSHIP'.

My Favorites:



GYMBOREE: 50% OFF All Americana Looks and up to 75% OFF Markdowns.


EXPRESS: Everything up to 50% OFF.

My Favorites:


ANN TAYLOR: 40% OFF Full Price Items + Extra 60% OFF Sale Styles.

My Favorites:


TALBOTS: Extra 40% OFF one Sale Item, Extra 50% OFF 2 Sale Items or more.

My Favorites:






Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this sales with us. Have a great Memorial day.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts