Denim Americana Labor Day.

It doesn't get any more Americana than a denim bottom and a white tee or a cotton white tank (exactly this outfit) especially paired with a pair of Sneakers and what a great way to sort of say Farewell to Summer and wear something comfortable like this for your Labor Day weekend. My Dark Denim Mini Skirt (which is vintage by now, from Gap) matches those Dark Denim Sneakers perfectly (they are also a few years old). The White Tank Top is a new addition from Loft this Summer and I love the cute bow tie in the back. Oh and my red is that Mini Laser-Cut Star Purse with pom pom charms which I borrowed from my Vivian (it is by Cat+Jack from Target). I added a Fun Pendant Necklace and some Crystal Turquoise Drop Earrings to dress it all up and I was done. Keep the makeup simple and wear sunglasses if you are going to be outdoors and it is hot this weekend and don't forget SPF moisturizer.  Hope your Hump Day is a great one!








Comments

  1. Love that top Ada! The back is eye catching!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details are what make this top so fun, Ada!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a denim skirt that I'm dying to wear but it doesn't fit me too well anymore :( *gym time* isn't it fun when you can shop your daughters accessories or closet to complete and outfit? Such a cute and comfy look!

    xx, Chanda | Birth of a Fashion Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute look! Love the details on the back of that top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable casual outfit, Ada! I love the dark denim shorts, I wouldn't mind getting a pair in that wash just for my closet. The back of that blouse is pretty, too! Have a wonderful long weekend!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute look! I love your denim skirt and that pretty necklace!

    Jill
    Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your festive look is perfection! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cool casual look for Labor Day! That necklace is amazing Ada. Thanks for the link up!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute look, Ada! You can never go wrong with white and denim for a classic look. I am loving that fab necklace, too!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute and comfy look! Love white and denim for an end of summer look! Love those cute shoes too

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little tie in the back of this top! Super cute for the end of summer!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts