Spring-ify a Red Buffalo Shirt-Dress.

You guys, I lost/misplaced my camera's memory card and it had over a dozen outfits (I shot about 5 OOTD posts yesterday alone). I am running out of outfits that were currently on my lap-top. See, I try to take most of my outfit photos as I wear those outfits, however I shoot more on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays since those are the least busy days for me, usually. Anyhow, Today's outfit is what I wore on Valentine's day, spent with my gorgeous little girl. I was originally going to take her to Chuck E. Cheese, but last minute we chose Olive Garden. Vivian fell asleep after we got home and napped on the ride home too. So unfortunately no photos with her. But she wore a brand-new white sweater dress with a leopard-print heart in the front. I cannot believe it has been 6 weeks since then and I am finally posting these photos. But as you can see it was pretty warm. This Red+Black Buffalo Plaid Shirtdress that I scored for 70% off (days before The Limited closed), is in a light material (no fleece here) so it was perfect for a day of 50 something degrees. I did wear my light black down jacket over it, though.

I styled this dress with my new Faux Leather Black Bow Choker (from Wet Seal), Pinkish-Red Square Studs by Kate Spade and one of my Red Lipsticks. I kept it simple on the bottom with a slight pattern-mix created by my tights which have a small diamond print. Last but not least, I chose these sandal-bootie ghilly shoes which I love and are some of my favorite shoes to wear March thru May. I did carry a little Red Patent Leather Clutch (photographed on its own, below) but forgot to take the photos with it and I was rushing to do these, while Vivian was napping.

Black+Red Buffalo Plaid, Light Cotton-Blend Long-Sleeve Shirtdress w/ Tie Sash: The Limited (New) (very similar, on Sale), (similar hi-lo option, Steal), (similar, on Huge Sale), (similar w/ faux sleeve tie front, Splurge, my Favorite).
Pinkish-Red Large Square Stud Earrings: Kate Spade (identical), (very similar, my Favorite), (very similar in light blush pink, love these), (similar in neon pink).
Silver-Frame Aviator-Style Sunglasses w/ Mirrored Blue Glasses: Loft (New) (similar gorgeous option, Steal, my Favorite), (similar, Great Deal, love these), (similar, Splurge).
Gold Tone Pave Ring w/ Large Brown Oval Stone in the middle: Old Navy (similar, Steal, love this), (similar, Fantastic Deal, love this), (gorgeous pave option, Small Splurge, my Favorite).
Gold-Tone Hexagon Pave Ring in Aqua Chalcedony Stone in the middle: Olivia & Grace via Rocksbox (New) (similar all in gold-tone, Steal), (similar, oval-shaped, Great Deal, love this), (similar gorgeous option in green agate stone, Small Splurge, my Favorite).
Dark Red/Merlot Satin Lipstick: "Beautifully Bare" by E.L.F. (very similar my E.L.F., Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Small Splurge, my Favorite).
Black Opaque Tights in a Small Diamond Pattern: Vera Wang via Kohl's (current Vera for Kohl's option, Steal), (similar, on Huge Sale, love these), (similar, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge, love these).
Camel/Tan Faux Leather Ghilly Sandals w/ Block Heels: Charlotte Russe (similar, Huge Steal), (similar, Steal, love these), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, small Splurge, my Favorite).





Comments

  1. Ugh, losing pictures is the worst!! I am so sorry. You look gorgeous in this buffalo plaid dress babe.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NOOOO. I hope you find it! Those memory cards are so tiny, they can slip thorough the cracks so easily.

    I wore my plaid dress yesterday! Mine was from Target, but I love yours. And you KNOW how much I love a good choker!

    --Roxanne
    http://glassofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara has a plaid dress really similar to this that she wears all the time and loves. You look really great!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us on the Wearable Wednesday link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is super cute! I love the buffalo plaid print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun plaid dress! :) And I like how you styled the choker with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress! Those lace up shoes are fab!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ada, red is diffently your color! Love it with the sandals!
    Thanks for linking !
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstyliish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts