Weekend Wants: Toddler Girl Winter Style.

How was your weekend you all?! One more full weekend left in 2016, after this one. Hard to believe another year is vanished. 

For you moms with toddlers out there, don't you love shopping for your little ones more than for yourself?! I do. There are so many cute things at the stores for my sweet little girl, I can go crazy if I can't contain myself. Two stores I can always count on, for her clothes are Gap and Old Navy. Their baby, toddler and children lines are adorable. Currently I am eyeing lots of sweaters, sweater dresses, shoes, hats+gloves and coats from them. I noticed, when I put the collage, together that there were three colors dominating: red, pink, ivory and gray. Those are all great colors for little girls so I don't mind. I would love to add some of these to my daughter's closet. Loving in particularly the critter loafers, red peacoat, star sweater, reindeer sweater, the set of the heart beanie with mittens, the striped dress with red hearts and the patent leather red cat flats. Stars and stripes for the win, for my little stylish princess! I might have to make a trip at Gap and Old Navy for some of these goodies and put a couple under the Christmas tree, for her. Are you eyeing any of these for your toddler girl, this Winter?!

Critter Loafers.

I also wanted to share my Favorite Looks from the previous week's linkup as I promised you on my last Thursday Moda post. I seriously love these featured outfits head to toe, especially Chichi's shoes, Andrea's and Nina's Dresses and Mary's entire outfit.
Nina is 'Exploring Jaén' in the most elegant Wintery Gray Tweed Sheath which has a retro feel with those fun buttons. She added round red sunnies to mirror the retro vibe and I loved it.
Mary's Cropped Bell Bottoms are 'Embroidered' and her entire outfit is polished in black. I also love the coat and feminine strappy pumps.
'What to Wear with Midi Skirt in Winter'? Chichi will tell you in this gray sweater dress underneath a black camisole - so on trend - and fierce leopard shoes.
'It's Cold Outside' but Chanda bundles up in black and white, with a shaggy coat and sexy OTK block-heeled boots.
'Christmas Season' is Andrea's Favorite and her little plaid tunic dress with pockets is perfect for it, especially with a slouchy beanie and red glossy Hunters.

I have taken so many photos of my outfits and a few Holiday Outfit ideas lately, but since we got our first huge snow a little over a week ago, our internet hasn't worked so well so I am behind with posting and commenting on your blogs too. Sorry about that, bear with me. I promise there are more cute Holiday Looks coming this month! What is new in your world?!





Comments

  1. Aww thank you for featuring me lovely lady!! Darn cold and snow...be gone!! Have a fun, fabulous and festive Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely items..
    I can't believe this year is end..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can always go crazy when shopping for my daughter! I love the pea coat. Indeed, time is fast, the new year is up ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring me! I appreciate it and will be sharing it!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beanie with the two balls on top is super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I want all those toddler pieces for my little lady. So so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts