Spicy Mustard Trapeze Dress and Floral Bomber.

Happy Monday you all! Hope your first weekend of December was great!

By the time you are reading this, we probably have had some of that cold and fluffy white stuff on the ground. What about where you are?! I wore this dress for Dressember on Dec 2nd. I also wore a Gray Cowl-Neck Athleisure Dress (with black ballet flats and black leggings) on Dec 1st but it was too cold and windy to take photos. The day these pics were taken it was windy too, but bearable. I like that the mustard color of this Trapeze Lace-Up Dress is a dark mustard since it went so well with other neutrals: black and tan. My Spicy Mustard Dress went so well with my New Black Floral Bomber Jacket on top (from my Who What Wear wishlist). I loved this Dark Floral Print so much I wanted the Midi See-Through Dress and Blouse in it too. I think they are both sold out now but I got my most coveted item: the Bomber. I wanted to add a Floral Bomber to my Fall-Winter closet and this one is perfection. It is fairly thin though it is lined, but the material is so nice and looks silky. There are a few textures (crocheted chevron tights, laces on the neckline of the dress and faux leather) as well as some pattern mixing (floral and chevron) in this outfit, yet because I mixed three neutrals and black is the dominating color, it is still a monochrome look. What do you think?! Are you loving the Who What Wear current collection as much as I am?! I have ordered several pieces and you will see more styled this week. Warning though: I think in general the tops and blouses run true to size while the bottoms and dresses run pretty small. I always have to size up for their pencil skirts and sometimes for their dresses. This Bomber Jacket is a Medium F.Y.I. I wanted it a little loose since I will mostly wear it unzipped over another piece.

Black Light Bomber Jacket w/ Neutral Floral Print: Who What Wear via Target (New) (similar, Huge Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar w/ oversized flowers, Small Splurge, my Favorite).
Black Oversized Sunglasses: Fendi (Gifted; New) (almost identical, on Sale), (similar, also from Fendi, Steal), (round option, Splurge, my Favorite).
Orange+Coral Beaded Cluster Vine Earrings: NY+Co (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, love these).
Black Leather Mini Cross-body Bag w/ Large Tassel: Gap (New) (very similar, Huge Steal), (similar, Steal, love this), (similar saddle style, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge).
Mauve/Plum Lipstick: "Saucy Mauve" by L'Oreal (identical, love this), (similar, Small Splurge, want this!).
Black Textured Chevron Fishnet Tights: Vera Wang via Kohl's (very similar, Steal), (similar), (sexy option, Small Splurge, my Favorite).
Camel/Tan Faux Leather Ghilly Sandals w/ Block Heels: Charlotte Russe (similar, Huge Steal), (similar, Steal, love these), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, small Splurge, my Favorite).




Image Map


Comments

  1. That is a fun dress. I don't own anything mustard, but you are making me want to. Very cool with that bomber jacket! I saw it online and loved it.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bomber jacket is beautiful! I like the floral print and it's so nice with your mustard dress. Mustard is such a lovely shade of yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your short hair & the mustard dress!! The details on that jacket are amazing! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your bomber jacket. I have been wear a lot of sweater tights with my dresses.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great jacket!!! We never got the snow by my house!
    Jaymie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love mustard and it is one of my go to colour too. Thank you for linking up #sharethejoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blogger jacket is amazing. I need it in my life.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty floral bomber jacket Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mustard colour atm, such a pretty jacket too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look really hot in this outfit,Ada
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always looking great!Love that jacket!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great color on you, and close enough to gold for the holidays. Love the bomber jacket Ada!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great bomber! The floral pattern is perfect!


    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bomber! What a fun piece for now & later

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts