The Best of Thanksgiving Weekend and Cyber Monday Sales.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend so far. With the exception of a little online shopping at target.com, I didn't do any other shopping or braved the crowds, this year. I did put up a lot of Christmas decorations though and our main tree (sneak peek of it on my Instagram). With the holiday season coming up, I am thinking pretty Holiday Dresses. And when you have a great dress all you need is some nicer or fancy shoes, a fun bag and a great coat. Below I have paired 4 of my current favorite Holiday Dresses each with a pair of shoes I'd wear them with. I also selected two gorgeous coats and two beautiful fun bags you can mix and match with any of the dress+shoes pairings. My picks all come from several of my favorite stores. Check out Banana Republic (50% off everything for Cyber Monday, online only + no exceptions),  Express (50% off everything on Cyber Monday + Free Shipping), J. Crew (40% off your entire purchase online on Cyber Monday), The Limited (60% off everything + free shipping on Cyber Monday) and White House Black Market (35% off full price items + extra 50% off sale items on Cyber Monday). Which one is your favorite combination below?! Where are you shopping this weekend or on Cyber Monday? Got any holiday dresses/shoes/purses in your must-buy list?













Image Map

Comments

  1. Those lace up pumps are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in such a denim rut lately, I think I need to participate in Dressember!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Friday shopping is the best!

    Thank you so much for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    Bows & Clothes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts