Monday Greys.

 Monday Greys for you today, ehh? Actually at first glance it looks like this mostly monochromatic outfit doesn't have much color but there are actually a total of 5 colors here: grey (pants), olive (tee), pale blue (jacket), tan/nude (wedges) and pops of turquoise (wallet and bracelet). With the exception of the wedge sandals which I purchased earlier in the Spring, this year, all the other pieces have been in my closet for years. But flowy palazzo pants are very much IN this year as are bomber jackets. This very light wash blue denim bomber jacket is the cutest. I have owned/own several denim jackets from Gap through the years, and loved every single one of them.

 I wore this outfit to work last Monday. When I leave in the mornings now is quite chilly (actually today will be cool all day, as it was Saturday and Sunday), so a jacket is a necessary layer. I did carry my lap-top bag with me but rather than that, all I carried was this large wallet instead of a clutch. It fit my money, cards, some change, a lipgloss and even my phone. I have had this leather turquoise piece for years. It has the "BB" logo in silver (by Bebe) and I even have the large matching tote. In one of my hands I have a gray leather cuff with silver studs and rhinestones, purchased at an art show as a birthday present to myself in May. In the other hand I have a little beaded stretchy turquoise bracelet which paired well with the bold aqua cocktail ring. And my mini oval-shaped gray sunglasses have a bright silver metallic sheen to them. And there is texture in that top: the front is 100% silk, while the sleeves and the back are in the softest cotton jersey. What do you think of this outfit? Have you ever paired olive with grey, pale blue and tan together?

Very Light Blue Wash Denim Bomber Jacket: Gap (Very Old) (similar, Best Deal, love this), (similar, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, on Sale), (similar).
Medium-Grey, Light Jersey Palazzo Pants: The Limited (Very Old) (very similar, Steal), (similar, Fantastic Deal), (similar, Great Deal, love these), (similar, Splurge).
Turquoise Real Leather Wallet w/ "Bebe" Silver Logo: Bebe (Old) (similar, Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar,wristlet, my Favorite, Splurge).
Small Oval-Shaped Silvery Gray Sunglasses: American Eagle (Old) (similar, Steal, my Favorite), (similar, Great Deal, love these), (similar, Splurge).
Silver-Tone Drop Earrings w/ Pewter Crystal Stone: The Limited (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, love these), (similar, on Sale), (gorgeous dressy option by Swarovski, my Favorite).
Silver/Grey Suede Wrap Cuff Bracelet w/ Silver Studs: An Art Show (New) (very similar, Steal), (similar, Fantastic Deal, love this), (fun option w/ skulls, Great Deal, my Favorite).
2 Glass Beaded, Stretchy Turquoise Bracelets: Express (similar, Steal, love this), (similar, on Huge Sale), (similar, Splurge).
Gold/Amber Mini Beaded, Stretchy Bracelet: Express (part of a bundle) (similar multi-stranded, Steal), (similar w/ tassels, Great Deal, my Favorite).
Silver Tone Ring w/ Large Marble Aqua/Mint Stone: A Boutique in Albania (similar, Huge Steal, comes in 2 colors, love this), (similar, Splurge).
Nude/Beige Espadrille Wedges: Dolce Vita via Target (New) (identical, Steal), (similar by DV, Great Deal, love these), (similar, Splurge, love these).

Yesterday, I reminisced about the 15th anniversary of September 11 and wrote this emotional post. Check it out and let me know what you think. And over the weekend I shared some wishful shopping.
I have a very special post tomorrow collaborating with a blogger friend. The post will be live at 6.00 AM Eastern time. =)

Also linking with the ladies of "Tuesday Talk": BeckyBethLauraMichelleStasiaStephanie and Whitney.
And, I am linking with Ana Luiza and Michelle for Stylish Monday.





Comments

  1. Have a good start this week Ada !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to throw on a denim jacket this morning for work as well - crazy that it's cooling off now!! Love those pants - they look very comfortable! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic and stylish outfit, Ada! Love these neutrals, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the relaxed feel of this breezy trousers! I adore the mix of colors here. Happy Monday Ada!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this neutral outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants look so comfortable

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very classy ADA, love the pants on you, how they drape is so flattering with the jacket
    thanks for linking up with turning heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how there are so many colors, but looks totally put together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really liking those pants on you! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grey is my favorite color! Those pants look so comfy!

    Thank you so much for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That tee is so gorgeous! Of course I'm quite partial to grey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts