Little Navy Dress to Work (with pop of Red).

 If you follow me on Instagram, then you know I have been a very busy bee in the last two and a half weeks or so. I have seriously had the Best Staycation of my life. I have visited and seen many beautiful towns and cities in Michigan, like Detroit (of course), BrightonAuburn HillsWixom and Milford. But today I am back at work and you know back to life, back to reality (sorry if you have that song in mind right now lol). So, I am dressed in a Comfortable and Elegant Navy Dress with pops of red and white since you know Labor Day is around the corner, so I might as well be a little patriotic.

 This Comfy Dress from Merona is seriously chic and adorable and can be worn for so many occasions. As a matter of fact, stay tuned, because next week I will show you the same dress in a more casual way. But I can seriously see this worn at a wedding too. Add some gold stiletto sandals, a jewel-toned clutch (like emerald, purple or fuchsia), some jewel-toned statement earrings, a crystal bracelet, a fun cocktail ring and a chic updo and you are ready to go. For today, I decided to pair it with my Red Suede Laceup Flats, my White+Silver Sequined Tassel Clutch, a Crystal Collar Necklace, Pearl Hoops and some Cute Bangles. It has been warm and sunny around here (except it cooled off the last couple of days), so sunglasses are a must!

Navy, Knee-Length Trapeze Dress w/ Cap Sleeves & Crochet Detail on the neckline: Merona via Target (New) (similar, Steal, love this), (similar embellished, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, on Sale), (dressy lace option, Splurge).
Brown Mirrored Wayfarer Sunglasses: Rayban Mens (borrowed from my Brother) (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge).
Drop Hoop Earrings w/ Clear Crystals, Baby Blue Stones & Pearls: White House Black Market (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, love these), (similar, Splurge).
Collar Crystal "Sylvia" Statement Necklace: Loren Hope via Rocksbox (Borrowed) (New) (identical, Splurge), (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (gorgeous option, Splurge).
Serenity/Baby Blue Enamel Bangle w/ Navy+Crystal Cluster Stones in the middle: The Limited (similar, on Sale), (similar, Splurge, love this).
Gold Tone "Erica" Bracelet Cuff in Pyrite Stones: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (identical, on Sale), (same in black, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Splurge).
Gold Wedding Ring and Gold w/ Diamond Engagement Ring.
Gold-Tone + Crystal X Pave Ring: Sophie Harper via Rocksbox (Borrowed) (New) (similar in silver, Steal),  (similar bold option, Great Deal, love this), (similar in rose gold, small Splurge, my Favorite).
Navy Enamel Bangle: The Limited (New) (similar, Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, small Splurge).
Gold-Tone Cocktail Ring w/ Blush Enamel & Pave Flowers: Forever 21 (similar, love this), (similar, small Splurge, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge).
Sterling Silver Ring w/ Large Aqua Stone in the middle & 2 smaller Silver Stones on each side: Meijer's (similar, Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge).
Gray+Ivory Chevron Clutch w/ Sequins, Faux Shearling trim & Long Tassle on the side: Target (similar, on Sale), (gorgeous Spring option, Fantastic Deal, love this), (gorgeous colorful option, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge). 
Red Faux Suede Pointy Ghillie Flats: Charlotte Russe (similar, Steal, love these), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Splurge). 
Use my special code to get a free month of Rocksbox jewelry delivered to your home: ADABFF39.



Happy Monday to All and a Great Week!

Also linking with the ladies of "Tuesday Talk": BeckyBethLauraMichelleStasiaStephanie and Whitney.
And, I am linking with Ana Luiza and Michelle for Stylish Monday.
[on Wednesday]: Allison, Brenna with Grace + Jenna, Brooke with Erica, Claire, Grace, 





Image Map


Comments

  1. I'm happy that you had such a wonderful time in Michigan over the past couple of weeks! And that dress looks seriously comfortable along with being super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michigan truly is amazing what can I say and it has been an amazing and very warm Summer. Thanks Whit. =) Hope to see you before the cold weather starts.

      Delete
  2. It looked like you were having such fun!!!! I'm loving this navy dress!
    Jaymie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did follow your vacation pics, and they were marvelous! Love this easy, polished dress. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back from your vacation!! So glad you were able to see so much of michigan!! xo, biana -

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great comfortable dress! Would be perfect for the office. Also, loving your rings!!
    xo, Lee
    www.wineandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ada, I love navy and red together! Perfection!

    Thanks so much for linking up with me On the Edge of the Week! I hope to see you again this week.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great dress on you! I love your red shoes and pretty accessories.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this classic navy dress Ada! The pop of color with the red shoes is perfect. I have been enjoying all your travel pics on Insta. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorg!lovely outfit!
    http://adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/off-shoulder.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this floaty navy number, lady! The red pops are fun, too! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. WELL HELLO GORGEOUS! You are wearing your color you stunning lady! I love the confidence you have!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a lovely blog ADA, and my nickname is Ada too so I just had to come visit you ;) xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these two colors together! So summery, and so nautical! My fave :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this dress. The accessories are fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got back from vacation yesterday and I have to admit I am tired and need another one !
    Great dress Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit Ada,Love your red shoes :)

    Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pop of red! Have a great weekend <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the embroidered detail Ada, and shift dress are some of my favorite styles!
    Beautiful adding the red shoes!
    thanks for linking up
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love navy and red together! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Staycations are so great! I am seriously in love with your outfit! The colors are gorgeous together, and your dress, necklace, and shoes are amazing!!

    Thanks for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The pops of red coordinate wonderfully with your navy dress! Great styling

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts