Pink Patterned Leggings from Day to Night.

I was editing these photos and trying to have this post shown on the blog yesterday (Thursday) but between me working very long hours on Thursday (as I have mentioned before) and Vivian being a little congested and under the weather, life got in the way. I am determined today to show you this two-in-one post, even if it is almost lunch-time. I wanted to show you two ways (from day to night) how I recently styled these Pink Patterned Leggings and this Black Turtleneck Tunic. Both Outfits were worn on the same day, last weekend. A change of Accessories and a Vest was all it took to make it different from casual to dressy.

This outfit was worn on a 'Mom Day', you know a day I went to Target to pick up some detergent, some Valentine's Candy, a birthday present, some items from the dollar spot most likely I don't need and one thing or two for me (probably more things I do not need lol). Then I picked some fresh flowers, some cheese, a warm loaf of bread and some wine from a local Italian mini market. I paired my New Pink/Coral/Lavender Geometric Leggings from JC Penney with this Black Turtleneck from Bebe which I have had for a long while. The top is a light jersey cotton material but the oversized turtleneck part and the elastic wide band on the bottom are in a ribbed metallic knit/sweater like material. It is so cozy and pretty and as you can tell from these outfits it could be dressed up or down. I added some Baby Pink/Rose Quartz Keds and my matching Baby Pink Quilted Vest which I thrifted (almost brand-new) last year, in Albania. I also added a gold-tone, triple-stranded Necklace with Coral Crystal Beads. And despite the cold temperatures, it was sunny enough for me to wear some sunglasses. I chose a Rhinestone-Embellished Teal pair which bring out the teal from the leggings. BTW, I am wearing nude knee-high nylon stockings underneath my leggings since it was cold. I thought it turned out so cute and it is such a Me look. These Rose Quartz Keds will be worn a lot this Spring.

Black Jersey+Ribbed Knit Oversized Turtleneck Sweater: Bebe (similar, Splurge), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
Baby Pink/Rose Quartz, Quilted Vest: Thrifted (very similar, Splurge), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Steal, love this).
Pink/Lavender/Periwinkle Geometric-Print Tights: JC Penney (New) (similar, Great Deal, love these) (similar, Steal).
Gold Tone, Ttriple-Stranded Long Necklace w/ Crystal Orange Beads: H&M (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Steal, love this)
Gold Tone Asymmetric Cocktail Ring w/ Circle White Stones & Silver Crystals: Old Navy (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal, love this).
Teal Plastic Sunglasses w/ Colorful mini Rhinestones off the side: Von Maur (Gifted) (similar, Splurge, love these), (similar, Great Deal)., (similar, Steal).
Hot Pink/Purple/Navy Colorblocked Soft Leather Purse: Express.

Well remember the wine, cheese and flowers I mentioned above? I took those and a box of Valentine Candy (though I kept lots of candy for me too) to my cousin's house. She is like a little sister to me. My cousin had invited me and a couple of her close friends to her home for dinner and cocktails. She had made some appetizers, quiche and had ordered sushi. She had also made some yummy margarita drinks. We ate, we drank and I even stayed the night there. I decided to wear the same outfit as the daytime one, but spiced it up a little. The Fringe Necklace from Rocksbox was a great addition to the Black Tunic and I decided to wear the Ring and Earrings from Rocksbox too. So I paired both Asymmetric Rings together side by side and they looked super cool. I also decided to wear these Gorgeous Garnet Patent Leather Pumps. They are like a Modern Mary Jane Shoe with the Sexy Criss-Cross Straps on the front. I love them. Since my Purse matched the Leggings and the Pumps so well, I decided to carry that same little bag. This Outfit garnered me lots of compliments both IRL and on my cousin's Instagram. What do you think? Did I dress up these Leggings enough to make them evening-appropriate? I also think both of these outfits are perfect this month as options to wear to be a little festive for Valentine's. The second outfit makes for a great date night look too, because it is dressy yet still pretty casual.

Black Jersey+Ribbed Knit Oversized Turtleneck Sweater: Bebe (similar, Splurge), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Steal).
Pink/Lavender/Periwinkle Geometric-Print Tights: JC Penney (New) (similar, Great Deal, love these) (similar, Steal).
Long Silver Fringe "Artemis" Necklace: Slate (New) (borrowed from Rocksbox c/o) (similar in gold, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
"Elle" Silver, Drop Earrings in White Pearl: Kendra Scott (New) (borrowed from  Rocksbox c/o) (identical), (very similar in gold tone), (very similar in gold rose, love these).
"Dusk to Dawn XL", Asymmetric White+Turquoise Ring in Silver: Wanderlust + Co. (New) (borrowed from  Rocksbox  c/o) (very similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal).
Gold Tone Asymmetric Cocktail Ring w/ Circle White Stones & Silver Crystals: Old Navy (New) (similar, Splurge), (similar, Steal, love this).
Hot Pink/Purple/Navy Colorblocked Soft Leather Purse: Express.

Shop all of my pieces from these 2 outfits, below:






Comments

  1. These are such fun leggings! They brighten my day. :) Those heels you are wearing are so chic. Happy Valentine's Day Ada!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so bright and fun!! Love both ways you've styled them. Have a great weekend!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great transition with just a couple easy swaps! Have a great weekend Ada!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black turtle neck sweater is so pretty Ada ! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Vivian feels better soon.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute leggings!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are very fun and colourful leggings! :)

    Hope your daughter is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome day to night transformation! It's amazing how a few accessories can change an entire outfit

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I totally know mom days except you look way better than I do on them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those leggings are so fun! I can't believe they're from JCP!

    - Liz @ Downtown Demure

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great transition, and what fun leggings, Ada! Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute leggings Ada! I get all of my leggings from JCPenney. The Mixit leggings are the best. I love both looks and that pink vest is fabulous!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the cutest Valentine's Day look. I love the mix of colors and textures. Hope you had a wonderful weekend, Ada!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the athletic look! So on trend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts