Gift Ideas for the Blogger.

Welcome on this Sunday's edition of Gift Ideas. I have seen a million gift guides everywhere from magazines to TV shows, on QVC or HSN, several that are e-mailed to me on a daily basis by different stores and brands, and of course on a lot of the blogs I read. I have appreciated seeing and reading them. For this Holiday season I want to focus on three categories: Gifts for the Blogger (what I chose today), Gifts for a Mom and Gifts for your Toddler. These are three areas that while I may not be an expert in, I think I know a thing or two about.


So, let's look at my picks for Gift Ideas for a Blogger. If you have a blogger friend like yourself, especially if they are a fashion or life+style blogger, I think what I chose are all neat ideas. A lot of these gifts are small enough to fit into a Christmas stocking. Some of these are splurges but most of these are quite affordable, actually.

First of all, every good blogger needs a cute blogger journal or a nice daily calendar to plan for their blogging days. The choices from Rifle Paper+Co are perfect. The designs are super cute for that ultimate fashionista blogger and the prices are so reasonable. I also picked some fancier journals too, which would make great gifts for your girlfriends even if they are not bloggers. But of course any blogger appreciates the beautiful prints and gold designs of Kate Spade and of the trendy pineapple print (I seriously want one of each of these journals.)

Since this is the season of warm layers and Winter fashions, I also wanted to include some blogger-approved Fashion items. A floppy hat is a given for this list, especially one so nicely-made and colorblocked in gray and black. I just wish-listed this for myself and I am hinting to my husband to buy it. Plus, it is such a great price. Cape coats and poncho coats are so in this Winter. I chose a classic every day poncho coat and a fancier dressy black cape coat as great gift options. Also, blanket scarves - duhh. I am sure your blogger friend would appreciate one more blanket scarf in their scarf drawer. I know I would. Last but not least, in this category I have included a pair of Hunter Boots. I still don't own any myself but I know my first pair would be the red glossy ones. I am also craving/wanting the olive pair in the matte version.

Staying in the clothing and accessories category, I also included a Graphic Tee (of course). Every woman not just bloggers need at least a couple of cute graphic tees in their closet. While I do appreciate the ones with fun words or little messages on them, I think in general I like the ones in the cute graphic art designs. My favorite designs are a white tee with a black graphic pattern, like the one I selected. Of course, every blogger appreciates a new Statement Necklace, a beautiful sparkly piece to style for their different events and outings around the holiday season. So think silver, think crystals, like I chose here. While I own a lot of Statement Necklaces myself, I seem to be missing a Great Silver Statement Necklace. I love my pick from Topshop. Staying in the jewelry category, who doesn't like a beautiful Statement Ring by Kendra Scott? I know I do and I will soon splurge on one or two. I love the two options above. I love rings that look like are worn in 2-3 different fingers. Of course, a fashion blogger will appreciate a beautiful leather charm for their latest designer bag. These leather tassel ones by Anya Hindmarch come in a few beautiful bright colors. They would look great against a black bag. I also chose a Stunning Sparkly Silver Clutch and a Beautiful Tassel Wallet. 2 great items that won't break your bank either.

For the extras, we have a neat and well-made jewelry organizer which doesn't take a lot of place, holds a lot of your jewelry and is in a great price point. And of course I had to include some coffee items because most bloggers I know drink Starbucks. I chose the Verissimo Espresso Roast by Starbucks for the blogger coffee lover out there. It is a flavor I personally love and my mom, my dad, my husband and my brother do too. It is so tasty, rich, smells great, it is pretty strong but not too strong. You can make regular coffee, espresso, machiato or cappucino with it. That coffee machine by Keurig is excellent too. My brother owns it and my cousin and her husband swear by it. We just purchased a similar machine ourselves. And whether you or your blogging friend drinks tea or coffee, I know for a fact that a blogger appreciates a cute mug especially a monogrammed or an initial mug. I am personally loving those initial mugs with the gorgeous cursive small letters in gold foil. They are such a great deal too. You should buy one for each member of your family.

That was my Gift Idea Guide for today. Next (sometime in the next week) I will post my Gift Idea Guide for Moms and next Sunday the one for Toddlers. I have a great week of posts coming up, starting with a Beautiful Holiday Collaboration tomorrow and followed with Part 2 of my Christmas Home Tour on Tuesday. Plus, you will see some Cute Festive Outfits this week, too. Stay tuned and as always thank you for stopping by.






Comments

  1. Great gift ideas! I love that ring. Everyone needs coffee too!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great ideas! I am just loving that first ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I love that jewelry organizer and the heart tee!

    Jill
    http://www.dousedinpink.com/2015/12/holiday-mason-jar-diys-12-days-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great ideas - we have a nespresso and keurig so either one of the pods are always gifted!! you can't go wrong with a notebook!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! Of course I love the KS jewelry!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts