Guest Post: Anna and her Pregnancy Style.

Hello Guys. Can you believe that July is almost over?! It has been an absolutely crazy busy month and August will be so busy for me, as well. Welcome to my series of Guest Posts for this Summer. For the next couple of weeks, you will see mostly Guest Bloggers here. I will still make a couple of appearances and show you a few more of my own outfits, but note that I am scheduling ahead all the posts so I won't be around much to comment or read your blogs. Thanks for understanding.

For any of you who have followed my blog for a long while, you know that I have often showed you guys fellow mommy-to-be or pregnant mommy bloggers whose blogs I follow and whose styles I truly like. Today I am inviting a personal favorite. Anna is due any day now with her baby girl. She also has a toddler boy, around the same age as Vivian. She dressed her bump beautifully the first time around and she did it again during her second pregnancy. Her style is feminine, elegant, chic and modest. She always looks great, on top of being gorgeous.

----------

Hello there! I'm Anna from Happy Medley and I blog about style, life, recipes my family and a few DIYs. Being pregnant definitely stretched my imagination in terms of getting dressed. 


Dressed Up /Bump Style.

Outfit Details HERE

Outfit Details HERE

Outfit Details HERE

Outfit details HERE
While pregnant I love to wear dresses for any and every occasion, especially when dressing up. They make me feel pretty and feminine, accentuating the belly. Let's face it, there aren't that many cute skirts on the market (if any) in the maternity department but there are plenty of dresses. Plus, sizing up and getting something stretchy goes a long ways for mixing and matching clothes while sporting some cute bump style. 

 Casual /Bump Style.

Outfit Details HERE

Outfit Details HERE


Outfit Details HERE

Outfit Details HERE
All my casual outfits consist of maternity jeans or shorts, and some kind of top. I love all my maternity jeans and the fact that I didn't have to struggle with the band and my regular clothes. I love wearing dresses with flats and sometimes dress up simple jeans with heels. Hope you enjoy my outfits and draw some inspiration for yourself. Stop by and say hi over at Happy Medley Blog!

----------

Anna sure looked chic and beautiful while pregnant. I love her Dress Collection. Love the first three outfits (from the dressed up portion). I hope she inspired any of you mommies-to-be out there!




Comments

  1. Really fashionable outfits! Well done! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style and so happy to have found another blog to follow! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna has great style.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna is just adorable and love all the ways she dresses her bump! I only hope to look that chic when the time comes! ;)

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Anna sure knows how to style that bump! I wish I had been that stylish when pregnant with my two. My absolute favorite is the black dress with the gold skinny belt.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking super cute! I love how Anna wears form fitting items to show off that baby bump!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna is gorgeous...I wish I looked that put together when I was pregnant! Gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Ada for having me! Loved doing the guest post...:)


    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. she knows how to dress her bump. so beautiful

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anna is so cute + has amazing pregnancy style!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Anna looks great and really knows how to dress her bump! Beautiful pregnancy style.
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts