An All-American Girl.

Happy 4th of July, Everyone!! Are you up for some BBQ and Fireworks, tonight? Unfortunately I am far from US at the moment (will be back there real soon), but I am in full American spirit today (both Vivian and I). IRL I am currently wearing my American Flag Loafers
Last year for 4th of July I wore a very similar outfit to this one, featuring this same exact navy mini skirt, red patent leather sandals and red+white striped tank top. When it ain't broke why fix it right? Well this top is indeed Magenta+White striped. But my Necklace is Red as are my Boat Shoes. Adding to the Nautical-themed Outfit is my Gorgeous Navy Sun Hat with the Pretty Bow. Expect some more red, white and blue here next week, from Vivian and I. =) Happy 4th of July Weekend Everyone! Be safe out there!

Molly, Natalie, Rachelle, Rhea and Whitney for Create 28 - "An All American Look".




Comments

  1. I hope you had a great 4th of July.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely 4th July, nice casual red white and blue outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look for the 4th! Love that hat. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. join the new link up on my blog, to get new followers
    new link up post;http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/travelling-tips.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the best outfits for each holiday, Ada. I clicked on that link and I am in love with those American flag shoes! That hat looks adorable on you and love the fun red necklace, too. You look great!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect July 4th outfit! I love your hat! You look fabulous!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute hat Ada! I love this classic colour combination. Have a super week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute skirt and great outfit. Fun to hear you are headed to the US soon.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look! --- Amy @ http://www.thegiftedgabber.com/
    #streetstylesunday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a great weekend Ada?

    Love this look!! great skirt and top :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do the floppy hat well!! Hope you had a great 4th! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love a big floppy hat! Looks so beautiful!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how your skirt is nautical inspired! I have a similar skirt in my dry clean pile and I need to get on that so I can wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look on you XO! Thank you so much for sharing with #LINKUPWITHLISA
    http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/07/linkupwithlisa-25-my-new-favorite-gel.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another amazing patriotic look! I adore that hat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts