Marsala Cardigan, Marsala Bow Flats and Floral Lace.

This is my fourth outfit for the Marsala week but I have at least another 4 Outfits I have worn recently featuring Burgundy in a way or another, so stay tuned. And thank you to all of you who have complimented my outfits and liked me in Marsala/Wine/Oxblood/Burgundy this week. I have always loved this color and I do like it on me, as well.
I wore this Outfit to work yesterday. But the heater wasn't working so I had my coat and scarf on all day. Unlike America, here in Europe has been pretty chilly this week. Too bad the heater wasn't working because this Outfit is so cute. I am wearing items I had neglected or not worn for ages such as this Sweater Dress (it is a Dress, not a Skirt with a Lace Top), this Ruffled Marsala Cardigan and the Velvet, Bow Ballet Flats. I also wore some New Tights. This outfit is all about textures: the lace over the knit in that dress which looks like a 2-piece, the ruffles on the cardigan and the luscious velvet/velour ballerina flats. This outfit is all about details as well: the matchy floral lace between the top of the dress and my tights (those are gray flower vines printed on the black tights, btw), layering two gold necklaces, a dainty real gold+ruby heart pendant with a pink+red statement necklace (yet adding more floral to this outfit), and last but not least the heart on the purse matching the rest of the burgundy shades and the bows on the flats. I really liked this outfit. It is warm but sophisticated and full of feminine details. I am committed to wear this dress at least a couple more times this Spring. Yes, it is a Sweater Dress but not a heavy one and it has cap sleeves so I can take it into warmer days, also. What do you think?
 Dark Burgundy/Bourdeaux Long-Sleeve, Crew-neck Cardigan w/ Little Ruffles on the front: Piazza Italia (similar by YSL, Splurge, love this), (similar by WHBM, best deal, love this), (similar in v-neck, merino wool option by J.Crew, great deal, love this), (long, grandpa style).
Baby Pink Stone Flower Statement Necklace (w/ Red in the middle): An Accessories Boutique in Tirana (similar, best deal ever, love this), (similar bouquet option, love this), (fun option, great deal, love this), (similar by H&M, fantastic deal).

P.S. I am linking up with Aisha, Annie, Birdie, Dawn, Jalynn, Lauren, Linda, Miriam, Rachel, Tara and Vicki. Also, I am passing on Whitney's Layered Necklaces from this Outfit so I am linking up with her. Finally, I am joining Alex who is doing a Pantone-themed Color Link-up this week here and if you are wearing any of the 10 Spring Colors suggested by Pantone, you should join her, as well!



Comments

  1. Marsala is a great color on you, Ada! :) Happy Thursday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bold colors! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I just followed you on Bloglovin. See you there!

    Grace

    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice cardigan..so romantic outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look so pretty in that color! I love the bag too. So different & fun :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look so pretty in that color! I love the bag too. So different & fun :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're killing it with the marsala lately! Those bow flats are too cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is too cute and yes, I agree with Shauna above, the color is great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are really killing the Marsala looks this week, but this has got to be my favorite to date. Must be all that lovely, lovely lace. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your flats. Pretty top too!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous color and it looks so good on you! I hope you heater is fixed! Stay warm!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute necklace! =)

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marsala is a great color on you, perfect with your dark hair!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tights!! They are amazing. I agree with the other ladies, bordeux/marsala suits you perfectly!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you've styled this! The black and lace go so well with marsala!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ada!
    So funny we have the exact same dress! I bought it from Loft years ago. Looks great on you, and I love it with the marsalla and the cute clutch!

    from the link up,please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
    Look forward to seeing you at my Link up Turning Heads on Tues March 17!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up, Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute! I love the feminine details of the ruffles, lace and heart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts