Style Swap: White Lace Dress and Classic Blazer.

Today's Style Swap is another Look of Laura's from I Do DeClaire. When Laura and I did our Mom's Winter Collaboration we ended up liking a lot of each-other's outfits. One of my favorites for sure was the Little White Lace Dress paired with the Blazer. I definitely had everything to re-create it, even knee-high boots in a similar Gray/Taupe color.

I wore this Outfit just two days ago on March 19th when Vivian turned 14 months. I, of course (big shocker!! LOL) even took some photos with Vivi that day. I actually have both a Boucle and a Tweed Blazer, very similar to Laura's. But I really wanted to try it out with my Thrifted-New (with tags) Houndstooth Esprit Blazer (purchased in February). This Blazer is a Classic piece that never goes out of style. Instead of Black Leggings I wore Black Tights and since I don't own a Gorgeous Tortoise & Crystal Necklace like Laura's I added a Gold & Crystal Pearl Necklace by WHBM and Dangly Pink & Silver WHBM Earrings. I tried the Blazer both Buttoned and not. I think I like it better Buttoned. F.Y.I. My Pink in this Outfit is for Renae who is being her Beautiful Brave self and currently fighting breast cancer! She is Amazing. I hope you like the Outfit. Thank you for Reading!!






Since Vivian started walking she goes all over the place and of course her favorite thing to do is open drawers. She loves opening the drawers of her dresser where we carry her shoes. Yes she is Mommy's Girl and loves Shoes. You can never start too young LOL.






Winter White, 3/4-Sleeve, Crew-Neck Lace Dress: A Local Boutique (New).
Black+White, Small Houndstooth, One Button, Classic Blazer: Espirit (Thrifted; New).
Nude, Crystal & Gold Beaded+Pearl, 2-Stranded Statement Necklace: White House Black Market.
Silver+Pink, Crystal Beaded, Dangly Earrings: White House Black Market.
Taupe-Charcoal, Over-the-Knee Boots: Purchased in Tirana.

Vivian's Outfit:
Black+White & Leopard, Long-Sleeve Dress w/ a Bow & Big Polka Dots and Matching Leopard Leggings (a 2-piece set): Youngland.
Gold Butterfly, Pearl+Beaded Hair Clip: DIY-ed by Me.
Navy, Patent Leather Shoes: Bacci Bimbi.








Comments

  1. Love the style swap, but little Miss Vivian is trying to steal the show with that leopard print and fabulous polka dots! Pattern mixing at it's finest ;)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nail this outfit. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job swapping this look! I love love love that dress! So Cute...And can we talk about Viv for a sec, who told her she could grow up so quickly? lol I can't believe how much she has grown.
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously I like the lace dress and jacket-- I love how swapping how a denim jacket for a blazer can really upgrade an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely and really pulled of this look well! I like the little bit of pink and nude in your jewelry. Vivian's outfit is absolutely adorable! So is her hair clip! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness your baby is precious!! She looks like a little doll!! I have been searching for a white lacey dress for summer! I love this one! I think it would look great with sandals too. Thanks for linking up today! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lace dress is very pretty. And I am loving Viv's polka dot and leopard outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vivian is adorable! Off to the races, walking, have fun! You two look so cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love your inspired by look - and of course Vivian's pattern mix outfit.
    I hope to be back soon and check out your latest looks-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts