Green Skinnies, Dots and "Tough" Lace.

With the exception of a Skull Pendant Necklace, this is my first item of clothing I have owned that has Skulls on it. This light Cotton Knit Zippered Jacket was the perfect addition to my closet for casual days. It is Heather Gray with the Black Lace Overlay of Skulls in the front and it has a Green Neon Zipper for a Pop of Color. For my first time I paired it with my Bright Green Skinnies and sort of mixed+matched my Blues and Greens by wearing a Teal/Navy Polka Dot Tee on Top, some Green Ballet Flats & my Bow Turquoise Headband. Sort of a Creative and Colorful Outfit. But it was finally Sunny and Pretty after a cold wave we had. How do you like this Outfit? Do you own any items of clothing with Skulls?

Tomorrow I will be posting my 30 for 30 items soon to be followed by my first outfit, so stay tuned because it is my first time doing this so let's see how it goes. Thanks for reading and Farewell to March 2014. Don't forget it is April Fool's Day tomorrow.
Heather Gray, Cotton Knit, Neon Zipper, Bomber Jacket: Sublevel (New).
Teal w/ Navy Polka Dots, Long-Sleeve, Crew-neck Tee: Old Navy (New).
Bright, Kelly Green, "Rock Star", Skinny Jeans: Old Navy.
Cognac, Skinny, Braided Belt w/ Circle Loop Buckle: Thrifted (New).
Teal/Mint Bubble Necklace: Apartment 9 (Kohl's).
Mint, Plastic Globe, Stud Earrings: c/o A Local Accessories Boutique.
Turquoise, Skinny, Leather Headband w/ Bow: Viggos.
Kiwi Green Ballet Flats w/ Gold+Pewter Metallic Detail: Simple Shoes.

Here are 3 other ways I have worn these Kelly Green, Ankle-length, Skinny Pants.
1, 2 and 3.

P.S. Linking up with Mix It Mondays, Style Sessions, Stylish Tuesday. What I Wore Wednesday and Random Wednesday. And tomorrow's Trendy Tuesday theme is Rock N' Roll. Though this Outfit is pretty Girly between the Polka Dots, Bright Colors and Bubble Necklace, I think the "Tough" Lace Bomber makes it a little Rock N' Roll-ish, but I could be mistaken, so I am linking up anyway.






Comments

  1. Bleu and green is one of my favorite combos! Love this look!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and great look great together :) love the polka dots ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jeans and skulls? I love skulls! just that I think at my age I have to go easy with them ;) so I go with small doses on my accessories or my Alexander McQueen scarf. Looking forward to your 30/30

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    www.mjoat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mint and blue, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the blue and green together!!!! Great bubble necklace!!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly Green is one of my favorite colors! Those pants are adorable!!
    I don't own anything with skulls but I do love an awesome edgy piece!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have anything with skulls, but I really like it on other people so I wouldn't rule it out in the future for me! I like the skulls in the lace! Great flats, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love brightly-colored denim/trousers. Such a fun look for the spring and summer!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun colors!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. My grandad used to always say 'blue and green never be seen', I could never understand this - it is one of my fave colour combo's. Love these pieces together.

    #stylishtuesday

    http://fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this combination and I want your varsity jacket! ;)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts