What I wore for Vivian's 1st Birthday and Family Photos.

Today is National Wear Red Day which is perfect for the Dress I wore for Vivian's 1st Birthday. You have been admiring the new photos I added to my layout so I am finally sharing with you this Outfit. =) This is one of the Dresses from my January Purchases. This would be perfect for a Valentine's Dinner Date. The Dress is a Bright Red with Black Lace Sleeves. It is Sexy but also very Subtle. It fits me like a Glove. To bring out the Black Lace, I have on Black+Nude Peep-toe Pumps. I am wearing a Silver, Statement-making Bracelet so my Earrings & Necklace have bling but are simple. I went all out with a lot more makeup than I wear usually & I even got my hair done in big curls. What do you think?
 Red, Body-con, Cocktail Dress w/ Elbow-length Black Lace Sleeves: A Local Boutique.
Silver Metallic Stretchy Bracelet w/ Sparkly Stones: Lord & Taylor.
Silver Chain Dainty Necklace w/ Sparkly Stone Teardrop Pendant: Fred's Jewelry.
Red+Silver, Wreath, Stud Earrings: A Local Boutique.
Black Satin & Floral Lace, Bow, Open-toe Pumps: Payless.

We celebrated Vivian's Birthday at a restaurant. We had a Fancy Dinner with Close Family. My husband and I wore Red+Black to match Vivian's Pretty Dress that she wore during the Dinner. But before going to Dinner we had some Family Photos at home, decorated with Balloons for our little Princess. I am sharing these photos with you today, though stay tuned for a detailed post on Vivian's 1st Birthday/her 12-month update. Note, Vivian wore a different Dress during the first part of the day. Enjoy the Photos!

P.S. Linking up with Lulu, Claire, Tara, Lauren, Allison, Renae and Laura.

I am still very sick and so is Vivian and my Husband too. =( Vivian and I have laringitis. I also have bronchitis and I am fighting a bad cold. I am on the 3rd day of aching, high fever, a horrible cough, sneezing, headaches, dizziness and more. Thank God for my Mother-in-Law. I will be taking this weekend off from blogging and I will try to be back Monday but we will see. I really need to get some sleep and rest and beat this. Have a Great Weekend You All!!






Comments

  1. Love the dress it looks lovely on you and the cake looks really yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. You look so stunning is this dress. Also like the red highlight in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This neckline and dress shape look really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very pretty dress, Ada. Your daughter is so cute! Sorry you are all ill. That is too bad. Thank you for joining Fashion item Friday and sharing your photos today, even tho you have been sick. dang. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. One hot mama! You look awesome in that dress. Nice looking family.
    http://pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining the Friday's Fab Favorites link up! I'm a co-host this week and I'm trying to read every post! Great dress, I love the shoes too!

    http://wearwagrepeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear you are still not feeling good. I hope you and Vivian get better SOON! These pictures are lovely though and your hair, makeup and dress look amazing. Have a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you are all poorly :( hope you all recover quickly.... Lovely red dress, you new hairstyle looks great, I want mine doing now :) thanks for linking up to the weekend blog hop, looks like you all had a great party for Vivian's 1st birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope u r better soon. Loving the colour of that dress. V looks pretty in purple

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous dress! I think this is my favorite dress of yours! It looks great on you! I hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really is a very pretty dress, and you look great. Beautiful photos of your family. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better soon Ada! Looking HOT mama in that dress and what great family photos. Happy birthday to sweet Vivian.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, yummy mama. Happy birthday to your little one & hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear you are so sick - I've had bronchitis more times than I can count, and it is just awful. Rest up, and feel better!! On the flip side, you look fantastic in this dress, and I LOVE your new haircut :) It's so pretty curled like this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That red dress is so perfect for you, Ada! You look so elegant and sexy at the same time and oh, happy, happy birthday to pretty Vivian. :)

    PS: Thanks for linking with Renae and I last Friday and hope you´re all okay now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww hope you all recover and feel better soon congratulations to Ada and to you. You all look wonderful, my son also turned one last week :) happy times!
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  17. Feel better soon! Ugh, how terrible for everyone to feel so crummy.

    I love that black lace on the dress. So sultry. Va va voom! You and your family are ADORABLE and your hair is gorgeous.

    -Danielle
    Little Bit of WoWe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the dress it's look lovely on you and the baby is so cute. The cake looks really yummy ! Thanks for sharing Ada.

    Funny T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts