Mixing Red Plaid and Bold Leopard Touches with Faux Leather.

What I like about Fashion these last couple of years is that (pretty much) anything goes. Plaid with Leopard and Faux Leather? Sure why not. Loose, Man's Button-down with Sexy, Skinny Pants? Done. Big Flower Necklace on top of a Statement Scarf? Totally. Leather Tough Girl and Silk Ruffles? Yep. These are all trends I have mixed and matched in today's Outfit. My Shirt is my Husband's. He barely wears it so I may "borrow" it permanently since I don't have an every-day Red Plaid Shirt. I like those women who are able to borrow from their men and look like a million bucks, making their Outfits, their own. I have done it a few times before and plan on doing it again. This Outfit worked for a Girls' Night Out with 2 other friends. My Jewelry was playful, too. Both of my friends had something to say about the Outfit, too LOL. One comment wasn't all that nice but she applauded me for trying to print-mix. I agree print-mixing isn't for everyone, but I have done it for the last 7-8 years, first in smaller doses. Mixing Prints is also the Spotlight of the Week over at Stylin' in St. Louis, while Heels are featured as the Trend Spin this week, over at Walking in Memphis in High Heels. Do you like this Outfit? Would you wear a Loud Red Plaid Shirt with a Leopard Scarf and a Flower Statement Necklace? Do you ever borrow from your boyfriend's/husband's closet?
Royal Blue Beaded Long Necklace w/ Sparkly, Silver Fireball Stones (wrapped as a Bracelet): A Local Accessories Boutique.
Burgundy, Metallic, Butterfly Cocktail Ring w/ tiny Silver Stones: c/o American Fashion & Jewelry (a Boutique in Tirana, Albania) (New).
Silver, Pave Ring w/ tiny Silver Stones & big Square Ruby in the middle: A Local Boutique (New).
Red, Navy+White Plaid, Button-Down Shirt: My Husband's (Meijer's).
Leopard, Soft Velvet Scarf: Lord & Taylor.
Black Ponte & Faux Leather Leggings: Forever 21 (New).
Turquoise, Large Plastic Flower Necklace on a Silk Ribbon Strip: A Local Accessories Boutique (New).
Gold Tone, Silver+Black, Crystal, Snowflake/Flower, Drop Earrings: A Random Street Vendor (New).
Red Satin, Ruffle Purse w/ Black Metal Chain: Nine West.
Leopard, Faux Suede, Pointy Pumps: Charlotte Russe.

P.S. Also linking up with Paige, Lindsey, Shanna, Alison and Sarah.
And stay tuned tomorrow for a special "The 6 Remix" Post. Thank you for reading.







Comments

  1. This is a great date night look Ada!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl can never go wrong with leopard and plaid!! One of my favorite combos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new look Ada. You look amazing!!!!!!! Love your outfit as well. Those leopard print heels gorgeous!!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think red goes with leopard really well. It works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mixing different prints and textures and by the way, knotting your gingham top like that is so casual chic, Ada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leopard and plaid combo! Great heels, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plaid and leopard is one of my favorite combinations...great look!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, it's fun to try different and new things in different outfits! I've never yet tried to borrow any of my husband's clothes...I'm not sure how well that would work...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plaid and leopard is a great combo!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Pattern mixing is so in and you did it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts