Fair Isle Cardigan Remix with Velvet Leggings.

I purchased this Fair Isle Long Cardigan, back in late November. I first introduced it to the Blog pairing it with my Winter White Lace Dress. That was definitely a Dressy, Fancy, Elegant Look. The Outfits today are similar. They are both paired with Leggings (Velvet nevertheless). They are both Monochrome. The first Outfit is Mixing Prints in Black+White and lots of Dots. Those Boots were necessary for the rain. The second Outfit I added another Color: Mustard. I always love the combination of Black, White + Yellow or Mustard. It looks really fresh. That Knit Infinity Scarf is my Favorite Scarf I added this Winter. Such a Beautiful, Rich and Cozy piece. And I realized that in the last week I have shown Outfits with these same Black Velvet Leggings 3 times including today (here is #1 and #2). Sorry about that. It was not on purpose. But since today is Mix it Mondays over at Fizz and Frosting, I had to show you how I lately remixed this Fair Isle Cardigan. So, how did I remix this Cardigan? Are you wearing Fair Isle this Winter? There will be more Boots and Velvet Leggings coming to this blog, this week. Albeit, New Leggings. Join Laura and I this Wednesday and Link with us one of your Favorite Winter Looks. We will be featuring Leggings & Boots but you can link anything you like. Thank You.
Black+White, Long-Sleeve, Fair Isle "Snowflake", Wool Cardigan w/ Pockets: Nordstrom's (New).
Black w/ White Polka Dots, Long-Sleeve, Crew-neck Tee: Old Navy (New).
Black Velvet Leggings w/ White Polka Dots: Koton (New).
Small, Silver, Bird, Drop Earrings: Parfois.
Silver Chain Necklace with Small Black Semi-Precious Stone: Fred's Jewelry.
Charcoal Gray, Quilted & Rubber, Lace-up Rain Boots: Costco.

Black+White, Long-Sleeve, Fair Isle "Snowflake", Wool Cardigan w/ Pockets: Nordstrom's (New).
Black, Stretchy Nylon Tank Top: White House Black Market.
Dark Mustard, Thick Knit Infinity Scarf: A Local Accessories Store (New).
Black Velvet Leggings: White House Black Market.
Gold Tone, Silver+Black, Crystal, Snowflake/Flower, Drop Earrings: A Random Street Vendor (New).
Silver, Pave Ring w/ tiny Silver Stones & big Square Ruby in the middle: A Local Boutique (New).
Black, Suede Oxford Shoes: Forever 21.


P.S. Also linking up with Molly+Carly, Claire, Logan, Rachel and Paige.

I also want to Thank Claire for Featuring my Post "Vivian is ONE!!!" on her blog today. If you haven't yet read that Post about my Baby Girl turning one, please do. I wrote it from the heart and it is my favorite blog post I have written so far this year.








Comments

  1. What a cute cardigan! I love fair isle prints. Thanks for sharing with Mix it Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the polka dots together, aww thanks for the mention. I loved your post last week and the pictures are beautiful, its my favourite post you have done so far too and a wonderful collection of photo month by month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous sweater! i love it with the mustard scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it with the mustard scarf! Such a great sweater! Congrats on having your post on Vivian featured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a chic black and white combo Ada! Thanks for linking up with Stylish Tuesday!

    xo, Paige

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts