Bringing Out the Cobalt, Bold Lips and Bright Baby.

This is one of the prettiest, most comfortable, nicest Sweater Dresses I own. It is also the most colorful. It was purchased 2+ years ago at Old Navy on clearance. The length is almost tea-length and I wasn't sure about getting it, first. But boy I am happy I did, for about 15 bucks, nevertheless. I have worn it at least half a dozen times. It has made quite a few appearances on the blog, too. And I even styled it when I was pregnant. It looked nice to my bump. But it is definitely a memorable dress, that's for sure.

The way I styled the Dress today is one of my favorites. There are five Colors on this Dress but this time I wanted to bring out the Cobalt Blue. I am wearing my Cobalt/Royal Blue Bubble Necklace pairing it with Earrings which at first look like they are a set with the Necklace. The Earrings are a couple of lighter shades of Blue, a big Circle Plastic Drop. But they totally worked together. You can also see the Red & Fuchsia of the Dress through my Pretty Python, Fold-able Clutch which is one of my favorites. And I went for Bright, Bold Lips which was also the Trend this week at Laura's Blog for her Weekly Trend Spin, which I am linking up to. For my Bordeaux/Mauve Lips I applied a Dark Red Lipstick from Avon first, followed by a Creamy Light Pink Lipgloss by Victoria's Secret. Last but not least the Black Tights create a long+lean effect since the bottom part of the Dress is Black. I wore this Outfit on a Sunday, first at church and later we went over my Husband's Uncle for a visit, with the baby. Vivian is also wearing a Bright-Colored Outfit like Mamma. I love her Minnie, Hot Pink Dress with the Cute Chiffon White+Black Polka Dot Ruffles and it looks great with the Purple Leggings & her Pink Boat Shoes. What do you think of our Dresses? Do you like how I styled my Dress? Are you a fan of Bright, Bold Lips?

And you might see my Christmas Tree once or twice more. I only took it off 10 days ago, and I still had many January Outfits to show you, sorry. Stay tuned tomorrow for the first Link Up I am hosting at my blog. I am co-hosting with the Beautiful Laura from I Do DeClaire. We are styling the last of our Winter Must Haves: Boots and Leggings. Join us and show us a Beautiful Winter Outfit you wore lately. Thank You. And have a Great Tuesday!!
Multi-Colored, Striped, Long, Sweater Dress: Old Navy.
Royal Blue, Large Bubble Necklace: Charlotte Russe (New).
Turquoise, 100% Plastic, Big Circle, Drop Earrings: Viggos.
Winter White+Gold, Tiny Hair Claw: Random Street Vendor in Albania.
Black Tights: A Local Hosiery Boutique.
Python-Print Purple, Red, Fuschia & Orange Clutch: Nine West.
Bronze/Taupe Metallic, Round-Toe Wedge Pumps w/ Buckle Decorations: Andrew Geller (New).

Vivian's Outfit:
Hot Pink, Minnie Onesie-Dress w/ Ruffles & Polka Dots: Disney Kids.
Grape-Purple, Thin, Cotton Leggings w/ Lace Trim: Garanimals.
Baby Pink, Lace +Tulle Rose Hair Clip: An Accessories Boutique.
Hot Pink & Plaid Boat Shoes: Meijer's.


P.S. Also linking up with Kristin+Co., Carolyn, Lauren, Janise+Co. and Karly+Niki.








Comments

  1. Great dress. It's cute that you and Vivian are wearing coordinating outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great dress! You and Vivian look so cute in your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will always be a fan of colored stripes.....great dress ADA!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit Ada and I can't believe how big your daughter is getting.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely in stripes! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Ada! You have a tremendous post here. Your dress is fabulous. I will link up tomorrow. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do have a weakness for stripes, and this dress is so bright and fun. A great buy for sure!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute dress and great find. I love old navy clearance racks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great look Ada! Love the big necklace!
    Thanks for linking up at Perspective!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this bright colors! Thank you for linking up with BeautyBuzz Ada :)

    xo,
    Janise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts