A Fox and a Bird.

Last Fall at Old Navy, I picked up 3 out of the 4 (they offered) Animal Sweaters. I got the two I am featuring today ("The Fox" and "The Bird") as well as "The Owl" one. But truth be told I am loving this trend and wouldn't mind having a couple more Sweaters or especially a few Sweatshirts featuring one Fancy Animal. Today, I am showing you two Casual ways I wore the Fox Sweater and then the Bird Sweater, one day after the next. The first Outfit is a little bit dressier between the Slimming, Black Velvet Leggings, the Polka Dot Pashmina Scarf & the Studs of the Boots. The second Outfit is quite Casual: Dark Jeans and some Sneakers. I definitely went the Safe and Simple way with each Outfit but in this case 'Less is More' since these are both Statement-making Sweaters, I think. I must say, both times the Earrings I chose brought out the small doses of Bright Colors featured on each Sweater: Fuchsia Drop Earrings for the Fox Sweater & Kelly Green Pearl Studs for the Bird Sweater. In the first Outfit, there is also more Pink through my Watch and Bracelet. What do you think of these Outfits? Don't you think sometimes Safe+Simple is Best, even in Fashion? Are you loving the Animal Sweater/Sweatshirt Look this season? Do you own any Animal Statement Sweaters or Sweatshirts? There are a few photos of Vivian in the mix, too. Enjoy!!
(My Wedding+Engagement Rings are on my Middle Finger because they are too big on the Ring Finger, after Pregnancy. I have to get them re-sized.)
Camel, "Fox" Statement Sweater: Old Navy (New).
Brown/Beige/Bronze, Linen-Blend, Irreversible, Polka Dot, Fringe Pashmina Scarf: A Local Boutique (New).
Black Velvet Leggings: White House Black Market.
Magenta, Large-Beaded, Plastic Drop Earrings: A Local Boutique.
Magenta+Silver, Stretchy, Beaded Bracelets w/ some Charms: White House Black Market.
Neon Pink & Silver "Paris" Watch: Gifted (New).
Camel/Cognac, Faux Leather Suede Boots w/ Bronze Studs & Grommets: DSW (New).

If you have lately worn or plan to wear a similar Outfit to this featuring Leggings and Boots or either, link them with me on Wednesday January 29th when I am co-hosting my own Link-up for the first time. Stay Tuned!
Ivory, "Bird" Statement Sweater: Old Navy (New).
Dark Navy, Skinny Blue Jeans w/ Zippered Ankles: The Limited.
Emerald Green, Pearl Stud Earrings: Piazza Italia.
Brown/Beige, Animal-Print, Large Plastic Hair Claw: Rossman (New).
Brown & Beige, Micro-Suede Sneakers: Payless.

P.S. Linking up with Brianna, Kati+Elise, Claire, Lena+Rachel, Lauren and Tara+Frances.
Have a Great Weekend Lovelies!







Comments

  1. I love the trend for jumpers with animals on - even better if they're wearing glasses! My 7 year old daughter and I have both been rocking this trend. Popping over from Clairejustine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute that your earrings match your sweaters, it makes the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want that sweater. I had my dad try to hunt it down for Christmas but no lucky. I have the old navy dog sweater in my cart right now. Waiting on a gift card.

    I try e-mailing you but the e-mail I have didn't work. I want to know if you could do a guest blog for me. If you are interest. Please e-mail me. My e-mail is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you paired the sweater with jeans & sneakers! So cute! Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colors of the scarf you paired with your fox sweater. I need to get that out again and maybe recreate your look with my leopard scarf! I wish I had gotten the bird sweater. I love the turquoise earrings you paired. Such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scarf and I am loving your animal jumpers, aww I really need one too :) thanks for linking up to the weekend blog hop ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so right, sometimes safe and simple is the best. Animals are my favorite, so I love seeing them on sweaters! Now I just need a dinosaur sweater...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love tan and black together, so I think that first outfit is great! The bird sweater is so adorable too.

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bird sweater and wanted it so bad when it was out, but I was too cheap to buy it full prices and they ran out of my size by the time it went on sale. Instead, I got the one with the dog on the front on clearance for $5 - woo!!! I got it just after Christmas and have been doing a 30x30 during the month of January, so I haven't been able to wear it yet :( I can't wait to pull it out after this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun and flattering looks - really love them. Of course little Vivian is just a peach as ALWAYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these outfit as so cute, I think your best outfit have effortless ease, just like here :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those sweaters so much!!! So much personality but also just very classic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts