Saturday is for Vivian: Celebrating Grandma's Birthday.

Since Vivian was born on January 19th 2013, pretty much every single one of her 1st Holidays or 1st Celebrations fell on this year for her. It would have been different if she was born in let's say in Summer. She celebrated her first Day of Spring, her first Easter, her first Independence Day, her first Halloween,  her first Thanksgiving, her Grandpa's Birthday for the first time, her Grandma's Birthday for the first time and so forth and so on. She will also celebrate her first Christmas and her first New Year's very soon, before this year is over.

A couple of weeks ago it was my Mother in Law's Birthday where we headed to the newest Mexican Restaurant in town. I am sharing this week with you some photos of Vivian and us from the day.  The blonde girl is my Sister-in-law, the other lady and the older Gentleman are my Husband's Parents. The Handsome guy who looks just like Vivian is My Husband - Her Dad. =) Thanks for reading. Enjoy! And have a Great Weekend - what's left of it.

My Favorite of the whole day. =)

Before I leave I wanted to show you a couple more photos of Vivian from December 6th, with a sneak peek of Our Christmas Tree from this year which we put up a few days ago. I will post a post with Our Christmas decor, soon. =)

P.S. I am linking up with Carissa, Patti, Rachel and Claire.






Comments

  1. I can't believe how long her hair is getting!!!! Great pictures Ada!!!! Enjoy all your firsts with your little one.


    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so many firsts with Vivian. Thanks. And her hair is long. =)

      Delete
  2. Her sweater dress is so cute. Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I CURLED THE ENDS OF MY HAIR. Love the results.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great time! Love all the family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your chambray top outfit is so cute! Simple and chic. I really like your hair half up, too and it looks so shiny! Looks liek you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a simple Outfit: my Light Chambray with my Black Ponte/Leather Skinny Pants. I curled my hair a little and I love how it looked. =)

      Delete
  6. Ada, i really like your hair to the side... and oh Princess Vivian looks dashing in her animal print trousers... i can only imagine where she gets her style from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Vivian has cute the wardrobe of Leopard already, just like Mamma. =)

      Delete
  7. Great pictures, looks like she has lots of fun on her birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She had a Great Birthday and liked her Birthday Dinner and the special custom-made gift I made her with some of Vivian's Photos. =)

      Delete
    2. Aww so lovely:)

      Featuring your post this week at creative Mondays :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts