Bright Red, Indigo Jeans and Polka Dots.

A little bit of red for Christmas and a lot of bundling up for warmth, on this Sunday. This Outfit is simple but the Polka Dot Turtleneck, the vibrant Red Color of the Cardigan, the Owl Necklace & the Bordeaux Ostrich Belt add interest I think. What about you? And stay tuned tomorrow because I am posting a "Deck the Halls" post. Also on Tuesday for Christmas Eve, I am showing you guys another Holiday Look. Thank you for reading and Happy Christmas Week!

Tomato-Red, 3/4-Sleeve, Light Cardigan: The Limited.
Strawberry Red, Cotton-Stretch Turtleneck w/ Tiny White Polka Dots: Koton.
Dark Navy, Skinny Blue Jeans w/ Zippered Ankles: The Limited.
Burgundy, Patent Leather, Faux Ostrich, Skinny Belt: White House Black Market.
Coral, Gold-tone, Flower Stud Earrings w/ Pearl in the middle: Forever 21.
Gold-tone, Long Necklace w/ Silver Rhinestone, Owl Pendant: Forever 21.
Silver Bangle w/ Coral, Globe Stones: Random Street Vendor (New).
Winter White+Gold, Tiny Hair Claw: Random Street Vendor in Albania.
Charcoal Gray, Quilted & Rubber, Lace-up Rain Boots: Costco.


P.S. Linking up today with Tara, Sherry, Elena and Claire.







Comments

  1. This is really cute! I love how the top and cardigan look layered together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree. =D Plus, it is my favorite color. =)

      Delete
  3. So very festive Ada! happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet Ada! Hope you had a great Holiday Ada!! Looking very festive. Love wearing red this time of year. xo~Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sherry. Sweet as ever. I will be wearing more Red this week in honor of New Year's. I love RED in general, anyway. Thanks again.

      Delete
  5. Love the interest the polka dots add to this outfit and how you folded the sleeves up at the cuff. I really like your belt, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for noticing the little details. You are always sharp in this aspect. I love this little belt of mine.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts