Pink Velvet Blazer, Pastel Geometric-Print Blouse and Black Leather Skinnies.

I hope you had a Great Thanksgiving and that you all celebrated with plenty of good food and desserts. If you braced the stores and the malls today, good for you - you are brave. =) If you did go shopping, what is it that you bought? Were there really good sales this year, especially since a lot of retailers opened up as early as 6.00, 7.00 or 8.00 PM last night on Thanksgiving?

Yesterday I showed you two great Thanksgiving Looks, the first a little dressy and the second pretty casual. They were both pretty and though they each had Basic, Neutral Colors they also had some Bright Colors in the mix. I feel like Bright Colors like Hot Pink, Red, Emerald Green, Fuchsia, Purple & Magenta are perfect to wear right now for the Holiday season. Of course Gold, Silver & Winter White are great choices as well. Though, my Outfit today was not actually worn for Thanksgiving but rather for a 1-year old's Birthday Party (Vivian's Girl Cousin turned 1 in October), it is totally perfect for Thanksgiving too and it has some similar elements to the Dressier Outfit I showed yesterday on my collage. It is also Colorful and Candy-like. I played with Jewel Pinks (Blazer) & Purples (Ballet Shoes). There are softer Pinks & Purples on my Pastel Aqua Blouse, too. This Outfit is Dressy because of the Velvet material of the Blazer which I love and don't you love how it has such a pretty Paisley Patterned Gold/Brown lining? Plus the Blazer has amazing Gold Buttons. There it was - hiding in my closet in USA - and here I thought I didn't own a Hot Pink Blazer. I am glad when in situations like these, I am wrong. It is also Dressy because I am wearing Flats with some sparkly stones on them, Chandelier Earrings and a Fun, Neon Pink+Rhinestone Watch on top of a lot of Rings. Last but not least, these Ponte/Leather Skinny Pants (or are they Leggings) go with everything. Do you like this Outfit? Would you wear it for the Holiday season? Tell me the truth. =) I appreciate it.

Left Hand Jewelry:
Neon Pink & Silver "Paris" Watch: Gifted (New).
Silver Bangle w an Oval Loop: Express.
Tiny, Stretchy, Pearl Bracelets (set of 4): Forever 21.
Real Gold & Diamond Wedding Band & Engagement Ring: from My Husband.
Faux Silver Ring w/ Large Rectangle Cubic Zirconia surrounded by tiny Stones: Express.

Right Hand Jewelry:
Real Gold Chain Bracelet: Gifted.
Silver Ring w/ bands of Crystals: Avon.
Silver Ring w/ Square, Semi-Precious, Green StoneAvon.
Aqua, Chiffon Button-Down Blouse w/ Colorful, Pastel Squares & Quadrangles: Gap.
Hot Pink, Velvet Blazer w/ Gold Buttons: Old Navy.
Black Ponte & Faux Leather Leggings: Forever 21 (New).
Silver, Beaded, Chandelier Earrings: White House Black Market.
Purple, Faux Suede Ballet Flats w/ Geometric-shaped, Sparkly Stones: Charlotte Russe.




Also, before I leave for today I want you to check out this Special Thanksgiving Post because I opened my heart to you. So please take a moment and read it and let me know what you think. Thanks a lot! =)







Comments

  1. Lovin those little purple flats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit Ada. Those pants are great!!!!!!!!!!


    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by the other day Ada.. :) Thepink jacket is really cute! Your accessories add a lot of glam to your outfit!
    WE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you found that awesome pink blazer hiding in your closet! What a great surprise! And I love the lining on the inside - it makes it extra special!

    I hope you had a happy thanksgiving Ada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I did too. The lining is Fabulous. I hope your Thanksgiving was great. =)

      Delete
  5. Love those leggings! The faux leather accent on them makes them much more fun than plain black leggings. :)

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a wonderful holiday look, Ada - just the perfect amount of festive touches! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pants! They look great on you! And that blazer is gorgeous. I really like how you added the pink shoes to accent it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely Ada, this outfit is wonderful, those skinny coated leggings/jeans are amazing and how pretty is that blazer, its like the perfect pink! thanks for joining in on passion for fashion, hope you'll join us again today & we we have a $100 jollychic giveaway too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts