Pink Monochrome, Early Fall Edition.

More Cropped, Pink Pants for you & me today. I got a Pink-Coral Monochrome Outfit today. It reminds me of this Pink Monochromatic Look, except this is more Fall-like. The Bronze Metallic, Bootie-like Sandals add to the Fall appeal. This Outfit was perfect for Elle's Spotlight Weekly. And of course this is another outfit for Blogging for Breast Cancer A-Wear-Ness with Amy and Friends. The Pants have a casual feel to them. They are Ponte, very Comfy & breathable. The Sweater has a Shiny Silk Panel, on the upper Back. And I borrowed the Purse from my Mom. We went shopping at Costco while I was wearing this. Vivian is sporting some Pink, too. I love her Plaid Jumper, by the way - right on trend. So Cute. Her Shirt has Polka Dots too and she is pattern-mixing. =) What do you think? Here is to the weekend! I wish you a Lovely one!!

Light Rayon-blend, Long-Sleeve Sweater w/ Silk Panel on the Back: Ann Taylor LOFT.
Coral-Pink, Trouser-style, Ponte, Cropped Pants: Express.
Light, Silk+Linen, Wide, Pashmina Scarf w/ Fringe: Ann Taylor.
Gold-Tone, Drop Earrings w/ Silver Cubic Zirconia, Square Stones: The Limited.
Black, Patent Leather, Faux Alligator Purse: Ann Taylor (borrowed from My Mom).
Bronze, Metallic, Glittery, Bootie Sandals w/ double Buckles off the side: DSW.

Vivian's Outfit:
Baby Pink, Hot Pink & Gray Plaid Jumper: Carter's.
White, Long-Sleeve Tee w/ tiny Red Polka Dots: Carter's.
Fuchsia, Fleece Hoodie w/ Multi-Colored Hearts: Falls Creek Baby.
Hot Pink, Satin, Bow Hair Clip: A Random Boutique.
Hot Pink Socks w/ Multi-Colored Stripes: Wal Mart.

P.S. Linking up with Jacqueline, Jennifer, Lulu, Patti, Lena and Lauren.
Click Here for Our Weekly Link-Up!Lena B, ActuallyStyle Elixir






Comments

  1. That silk panel on your top is a cool detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I like it too. And that Sweater is perfect for Breast Cancer October. =)

      Delete
  2. I love this pink monochrome getup and isn´t that little girl adorable? She´s so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I liked the rather Fall-ish Pink Monochrome that I broke it a little bit with Bronze & Black.

      Delete
  3. What an adorable jumper Vivian has on! Claire had one and then grew out of it in like a week! Your monochromatic look is great. The sandals are so fun and the detail on the back of the shirt is a nice touch. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Jumper. My mom bought it for her. Vivian is growing out of hers, too. =(

      Thanks for the compliments on the Outfit. The sandals are perfect for Fall.

      Delete
  4. I love that first picture of you and Vivian - just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts