July's Top 6.

This past month of July I have shown many, many outfits in the blog (and probably still 30% less of what was actually worn), so for this monthly Top 3 Outfits post I had a very very hard time narrowing down to just 3 outfits, considering that I also participated in a weekly challenge on Fridays called "Mom's Must Have Summer Items" as well as "Wear a Piece Several Ways" - which is one of my most read, most successful posts in this blog, thus far. So, I doubled July's Top Looks from 3 to 6. And some of these looks come from the challenges I did.

This was an interesting month too since I spent 1/3rd of it in Europe & 2/3rds of it in USA. Anyway, here are the Outfits below - let me know which 1 or 2 are your Favorites? They are listed in no particular order of my liking, by the way.








Check Out May's Top 3 Looks.



P.S. I am linking today with Amy, Lauren & Company, Allison, Tara & Bonnie, Sami and Amy & Amber.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LOVELY FASHIONISTAS!!

 photo FridaysFabFavoritesHeaderwithPinkPeoniesImage_zpsce75a203.jpg
summershoots
Sami's Shenanigans
faceitcatalog






Comments

  1. I am loving the camel crops and leopard top look! Those pants are a great fit and great idea for animal print x2! :)

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I absolutely love that look, too. They are a great fit and would look good with Leopard, anytime.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ada,

    I just realized that our last collaborative post didn't get published last friday. I'm so sorry. I published it today. I think in my haste to get ready for vacation I forgot to publish it. I published it today. Better late than never.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I wondered what happened Agnes. But that's OK. Better late than never. It was great collaborating with you for our Summer Series. =)

      Delete
  3. I'm a big fan of that big hat. Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    $10 Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that big hat. It is Fun, Cool & Funky and it keeps the Sun away, on top of being so Stylish. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts