Colorblocking Galore and a Bunch of Baby Beauty!

I am sorry girls. Once again, I missed a weekday from this month to post. I meant to but we had some Internet mishaps. Our Internet connection has been slow, inconsistent & cuts off often, lately. So since my brother was off yesterday, that was one of the things he took care of. It is better now. We will see.

Today's Outfit is a Rainbow of Colors. I got Green, Red, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Turquoise & Coral going on. It fits perfectly for Erin's (with Laura) Trend of the Week which this week is Colorblock. The major color-blocking is between the Button-Down Shirt & the Shorts. I also added 2 additional colors through my Sandals & my Earrings. My Neon Necklace is Color-blocked on its own: Orange, Yellow & Green. I repeated the Neon Color-blocking trend in My Bracelets. The Fireball Necklace I had it on me already & decided to leave it on & layer the 2 Necklaces, together. Today's Outfit reminds me of this outfit. The Tops are even in the same Red Shade, the Necklaces are very similar, while one Outfit has Green Shorts & the other Yellow. What do you think? Does it look like a Rainbow threw up on me or does it look fine? Be Honest. I truly appreciate your sincere opinions. =) Thank you. 

And, I also have a lot of Baby Photos today. Vivian is looking Sweeter & Prettier than ever so here is a very proud mom, sharing her Baby's Beauty. Enjoy! 

Have a Great Thursday, everyone!

I have the Most Beautiful Girl in the world and I am so Lucky!
Raspberry-Red, Button-Down, Short-Sleeve Shirt: The Limited.
Kelly Green, Cotton Shorts w/ Rolled Hem: H&M.
Coral, Circle, Silk, Drop Earrings: Bijoux & Accessories.
Neon Orange, Neon Yellow & Neon Green, Quadrangle-Stone, Statement Necklace: A Local Boutique (New).
Dainty, Thin, Silver Chain Necklace w/ Electric Blue Fireball: A Local Boutique (New).
Neon Orange, Plastic, Stretchy Beaded Bracelet w/ Butterfly Charm: A Local Boutique (New).
Neon Yellow Silk Thread & Spikes Bracelet + Neon Rainbow Silk Thread & Spikes Bracelet: A Local Boutique (New).
Faux Gold Ring w/ Semi-Precious Red-Coral, Square Stone: Banana Republic.
Smoke Gray & Olive, Plastic Frame Sunglasses: Gucci (Gifted).
Turquoise, Peep-Toe, Eyelet Sandals: Simple Shoes (New).

Vivian's Outfit:
Fucshia, Corduroy Jumper Dress (comes with the Onesie): Gifted.
Pink, Peter-Pan Collar, Long-Sleeve Onesie w/ White Eyelet Trim (comes with the Dress): Gifted.
Baby Pink, Elastic Headband w/ Large Tulle & Lace, Crystal-Beaded Flower: Made by Me.
White & Pink, Stripped, Knit Tights w/ Butterflies: Local Children's Boutique.
White+Baby Pink Gingham Mary Jane Ballet Flats: Local Children's Boutique.
Baby Pink, Stuffed Animal Dog w/ Bowtie: Jumbo.


P.S. I am linking with these Fashionable Divas.
vodkainfusedlemonade.com
MIX MATCH
Perfectly Coutured
summershoots







Comments

  1. you are cracking me up about the comment asking if a rainbow threw up on you. You look great in all the bright colors! The necklace ties everything together and I love lots of color! Yes, Vivian is one beautiful little girl. She is always smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Thanks. But I felt like a Rainbow threw up on me. Thanks for the encouragement that it looks good on me. Yes, Vivian usually smiles all the time. =)

      Delete
  2. Love your color combo! Your daughter is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Green with Red & need to pair them together more often. Thanks about the compliment on my daughter.

      Delete
  3. Ah, sweet Vivian :) I love that smile! So fun you two match :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks. I don't know we are quite matching but once again if we do, it wasn't on purpose.

      Delete
  4. Great bright colors for summer, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those green shorts are so cute! I love green and pink paired together! Your little one has such a pretty head of hair. ^_^ She takes after her Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ada! Love pink and green together! Fun outfit! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

    xoxo Meghan
    www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am liking this Color Combination as well, Meghan. Thank you for letting me know. =)

      Delete
  7. Vivian is adorable!

    Love the green shorts too.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. She truly is. =) Your son is Handsome too. He is growing up fast, Keely.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts