Lavender, Gray, Maroon and Vivian in Pink!

I told you all I love Leggings right? I also told you that I would be wearing them a lot while Pregnant. I also love Scarves. They are the best accessory as well as a great layering piece. In today's post I am wearing (for the first time) one of the pairs of leggings I got during the last month I was pregnant (to wear after). I have always liked Lavender paired with Gray so that is why I did here with some touches of Maroon through the Scarf & Belt. And as you can see from the photos and from the title, we have little Vivian joining us today. Every time she is wearing clothes like a grown-up (not onesies), I will credit the source as to where they come from, as well. I cannot wait till Summer to dress her up in Cute Baby Dresses. Speaking of my little one, Vivian got her shots yesterday so she is feeling sick and even has some flu. Please keep her in your good thoughts & prayers - I appreciate it. That is why this post is coming at 5.30 AM (I am awake since I am putting Vivian to sleep, but she has some fever - yikes!)

Aww, don't cry little one. She was actually being good and then she started crying later during the pictures. She is still adorable by the way. And the message in the photo says "Mommy's Sweetheart" in Albanian. In general, Vivian posed and stayed good for this mini shoot.
This one says "Me and Mommy for March 8th". March 8th is International Women's Day which is celebrated a lot in Albania. So I was celebrating with the New Woman in My Life, that is why there are a ton of photos from this day, also.
Long, Lavender Cardigan: Pink Shadow.
Blue Tank Top with Gray & White Circles & Dots: Gruppo Fiori.
Linen, Maroon Scarf with a Small Floral Print: Pull & Bear (Borrowed by My Sister-in-Law).
Gray & Black Polka Dot Leggings: Calliope.
Stretchy, Wide, Maroon Belt with a Big Rose Off the Side: Calliope.
Delicate, Gold-Chain Necklace w/ Small Heart-Shaped Pink Topaz Stone: Lord & Taylor.
Teal, Aqua, White & Cobalt, Dangly, Bird Earrings: Christmas Gift from My Sister-in-Law.
Leather Suede, Slouchy, Gray Boots: Skechers.
 
Vivian's Outfit:
Pink Cardigan with Different Colored, Pastel Buttons: Baby Gap.
Pink, Ruffled, Nylon Headband with Hello Kitty: Disney.
 
 
P.S. Linking up today with

 Visible Monday

Comments

  1. Lavender and grey pair so well together. The colors are so soft and pretty. The belt and scarf are the perfect additions.

    Sending get well wishes to little Vivian. Poor thing! Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that color combo too, it is soft like you said. I agree, the belt & scarf are best additions here - it's all about the accessories. Though my earrings are quite cute too. Too bad they cannot be seen.

      Thank you for keeping Vivian in your Get-Well Wishes!

      Delete
  2. I love your leggings and scarf! Leggings are just the best.

    Vivian is darling - I'm sorry she is not feeling well, I hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beth. I agree with what you said about leggings.

      Delete
  3. Ah poor little Vivian - hope she is all well by today! You look great in these soft colors, Ada - thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was feeling better today thanks. Still not 100%. Thanks Patti.

      Delete
  4. Poor girl, I'll be thinking of her today. Also, I really like your leggings.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking of her Ginny. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  5. Great outfit. Love the pictures with you and your daughter. I agree leggings are fabulous.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Agnes. Pics of me and the baby are my Most Favorite of course.

      Delete
  6. Lovely purples. Your little Viv is so pretty. I can't believe how blue her eyes are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Megan. She is truly pretty & has Deep, Blue Eyes - that's true.

      Delete
  7. You guys look like your outfits coordinate - so cute! :)

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh thanks, though I didn't think about that though I know Lavender and Pink go so well.

      Delete
  8. Oh, Vivian is such a DOLL! She's just beautiful! I love her pink cardigan, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is Beautiful, thanks so much Brittany. I had missed you on here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts