Flashback Friday: 3 Purple Dresses for 3 Different Occasions.

Last Friday I posted a Purple, Mini Sequined Dress. I am keeping the ' Purple Dress theme' this week too and for Flashback Friday I am bringing you some more from my collection. So, which Dress is your Favorite? My favorite one is the Fuchsia/Magenta Bodycon Dress from the Second Picture. =)

What are your plans for this weekend? Have you followed my Blog through bloglovin yet? If , not, I'd like to have all my Google Readers & Followers there as well, just in case. Thank You.
High-Low, Ruffled Hem, Silky, Dark Purple Dress w/ Big Flowers: Express.
Square, Silver Watch w/ Rhinestones & Hot Pink Band: Kohl's.
White Leather, Open Sandals w/ Silver Stone Detail: DSW.
When: August 2006.
Where: Just having Fun for a Photo Shoot in Upper Peninsula, Michigan.
Magenta, Sexy, Sleeveless, Knit, Bodycon Dress w/ Scoopneck: Express.
Dainty, Real Sea-Pearl Necklace: Gift from My Mom.
Magenta, Long, Dangly, Metallic Earrings: Forever 21.
Magenta, Suede Pumps w/ Skinny Bows & Wooden Heels: Aldo's.
When: March 2008.
Where: Out & About for a Dinner Date & then Clubbing with my Husband, on a Saturday Night in Chicago, Illinois.
Strapless, Silk Chiffon, Purple Cocktail Dress: The Limited (Collection).
Silver Crystal Pendant Necklace: Forever 21.
Silver Crystal, Drop Earrings: David's Bridal.
Silver, Sparkly Bobby Pins: Claire's.
Black, Peep-Toe Shoes, w/ Skinny Heels: Target.
Silver & Lime Stone Brooches (that I added to the Shoes): Wal Mart.
When: May 2009.
Where: A Fancy Concert & Dinner with some Albanian Singers, in Sterling Heights, Michigan.


P.S. Linking up with Oh So Amelia for FRIDAY CHAOS.

Comments

  1. OMG ! that second picture is from the time I started reading your blog.
    Has it been that long ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have featured that dress before on my blog, good memory Lorena. I guess it has been that long. LOL I actually started my blog in 2010 & the first couple of posts I posted previously-worn outfits so my readers could get a read of my style.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts