Introducing Vivian.

Vivian was born at 3.40 AM the morning of January 19th 2013 in Tirana (the capital of) Albania. She came out crying, a bouncy, healthy baby with lots of hair on her head and cute, chubby cheeks. She weighed 6.6 lbs and measured at about 19 inches tall. She was on the smaller side but definitely normal weight and height. She was very healthy so that's all that mattered. Read her Birth Story. I have been meaning to write a post about her and introducing her to you (through lots of photos of course) for a while now. I am finally working on this post today. I have a lot of pics to upload since today is March 7th and she is 6 and a half weeks old. Time flew by for sure. I guess better late than never.

So below, I am sharing lots and lots of photos of hers, from her Birth to photos taken just two days ago. There are some facts about her (in the pics), too. This is a lengthy post and a post filled with a ton of photos (I promised yesterday I would make this post picture-worthy and I am keeping my promise. =) So Thank You to all of you who will read this and Thank You to Everyone who has Congratulated me so far. Vivian and I (and my husband) appreciate all of your congrats and good wishes. =)

These photos are just minutes after she was born. They put her on my chest so she could smell me and then I started breast-feeding her. Then they took her for a bath and to get her dressed. This was my first BONDING MOMENT with her. Awwwww.

These photos are taken about 45 minutes or so after she was born, after her bath. Clearly you can see how happy she makes my husband and I. We cannot contain our happiness & joy. She is a Miracle!
We left the hospital the next day on January 20th. She was wrapped head to toe in Pink. She was PRETTY IN PINK, for sure. =)
 These photos were taken after we came home from the hospital. Her onesie says "Purrrfect".
Tiny Baby with her Auntie and her Grandma (from her Dad's side of the Family). I particularly love the second photo. They love her so much, especially grandma. All grandparents love her. My mom went nuts with shopping for her. She is after all the first Grand-Baby on both sides of the family. =)
These photos of her in the "So Cute" Hot Pink Onesie & Cupcake Beanie are taken just when she was 4 days old.
Later that same evening (as the photos in the Hot Pink Onesie) her belly button fell off.
Awww. I just love her face here.

You guys I don't want to take your patience away so I will stop now with photos, from the first week of her life. I promise to be back this weekend with Part Two where I will share lots more pics of Beautiful Baby Vivian, including photos from this last week. Hope you enjoyed them and thank you to everyone for following and reading along.

Comments

  1. Dang, you look great for after just giving birth! Do you pronounce Dhima "Dee-ma"? Vivian is gorgeous, but I already knew that :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather for saying I look great. It's pronounced 'thee-ma'. I still have my own last name, the one from my e-mail address.

      Yes, you already saw her before anyone else.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful baby! Thank you for sharing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Beth. She is beautiful. Very healthy too, most importantly.

      Delete
  3. Aww! She looks so much like you. This post is full of so much happiness. She's definitely going to have a gorgeous head of hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Megan you are so sweet. Thank you. You are in the minority for thinking she looks a lot like me. I do think she looks more like me than her dad, though. And I do love her hair, it is pretty long for a newborn baby.

      Delete
  4. Yeah! Thanks for sharing. The last pictures my favorite. I love that hair!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha-- "dislikes being touched while sleeping" -- sounds like my husband. She's too cute :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is true. She liked to sleep the first 4-5 nights. Those stats were true for the first week of her life. After that it seemed like sleeping was the last thing on her mind. LOL

      Delete
  6. O zemra vogel sa e mire! Me jete te gjata Ada! Sa emer te bukur qe i keni vene Vivian! Uroj te gezoje nje jete te gjate e te mbushur me lumturi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rrofsh Aulona. Shume Faleminderit. Faleminderit per Urimet - na e ka shtuar jeten, sinqerisht. Emri na pelqen shume edhe neve.

      P.S. E ke pare qe te kam bere link nje veshje tenden, para nja 2 javesh?

      Delete
  7. Ada, she's adorable! I loved all the baby pics. Thanks for sharing!

    Love, peace & grace,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so Much Lynne and you are welcome for sharing. Your wishes couldn't be more beautiful.

      Delete
  8. How sweet are these pictures Ada - enjoy these precious moments! And even if you feel like you are taking a ton of pictures - take a lot more. I really wished I captured more moments of my little man.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh Ada si me paska shpetuar ky post, sa e adhurushme qe eshte Vivan, po sa shume floke qe paska, o zot sh sh e adhurushme!!!!!!!
    Shume shume urrimeeee, u rrit e shendeteshme e plot me dashuri Vivian.! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flmd shume shume shume Lulu. Po, ka shume floke mashalla. Do postoj foto dhe poste te tjera per gocen, here pas here. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts