My First Guest Post: Heather and Kayla.

Hello All. I am glad that for the first time ever, I am having some Guest Bloggers in my Blog, while I take some time off from blogging on my own, going out and taking outfit photos (that will be the last thing on my mind), as I am welcoming a Little Miracle - My Girl - into this world. All of these bloggers have something special to share not just here on my page with you all, but on their own blogs, as well. I find them all to be inspirational. They are true to their styles and personalities and they are above all Real!

I am starting it off with a Post from one of my favorite Bloggers. It is actually two of them, they are Mother & Daughter, Heather & Kayla. For the past couple of years they have shared their passion for fashion together, creating a beautiful, realistic, unique blog known as "H&K Style Journey". So below is their post. Enjoy it! And check out their page because it is filled with more than just Style Posts.


Hello!  We are Heather (the mom) and Kayla (the daughter) from H&K Style Journey.  If you are reading this post right now, Ada is probably snuggling and cuddling her new baby girl!  Congratulations on your new bundle of joy and  enjoy every minute of it!
 
Speaking of moms and daughters, we are a mother-daughter blogging dual who like to share our clothes and do weekly remixes.  You can see all of our remixes here.  In honor of mothers and daughters everywhere, we wanted to post some pieces that we have shared in the past.
 
Heather (The Mom)

Kayla (The daughter)



 







 
Our goal when doing these remixes is to show our readers that you can make many pieces in your wardrobe remixable and that certain pieces can be worn by all ages.  We dug deep into our archives for some of these photos, lol!

Thank you Ada for letting us guest post for you while you are spending time with your little angel! 
............................................................................................................ Thank you for sharing with me and it was a Pleasure having you BOTH, as Special Guests of my Blog, today.

Comments

  1. I love how creatively they can restyle looks, genius!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. In each photo, they have both worn one item and each of them done so differently. Their blog is one of my favorites. =)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for having us! Enjoy your time with Vivian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome!! Thank you for joining My Blog today!! I loved your Pinspired Week this week. Yours is one of the very few blogs I read this week. ;-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the love. I will head to your blog right now. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts