Navy Trench Dress with Some Pink Stripes.

It is Monday. I close up at work today (working afternoon/evening shifts this week). It has been rainy, windy & cold all day. I didn't feel at all like coming to work. Traffic was extremely horrible and it took me twice as long on the bus, but thankfully I made it in the nick of time, to work. Need I say more? LOL These are all reasons I am real late with OOTD Posting today. That and I lost time reading/catching up on the tens of blogs I read, daily. =)

I am not sure I like this outfit. It was sort of a fail. The grainy photos don't help either. What do you think? I purchased this Trench Shirt-Dress towards January of this year and this was my first time ever wearing it. It sort of has an A-line style so I figured it could be somewhat forgiving for my belly. Grant it, it fit but it was snug. I remember it was quite cold that day, almost as cold as today, so that is why I wore these Ugg-inspired boots. They sort of made the look frumpy I think. I like the T-shirt and the colors underneath but overall I am not loving this. Do you post all of your outfits, even the not-so-good ones or the ones you are not so sure of?

Navy, Trench Stye, Double-Breasted, Shirtdress w/ Military Button Detail: T Box.
Hot Pink & Metallic Gold, Comfortable, Stretchy, Long-Sleeve, Stripped Tee: Express.
Silver Chain Necklace w/ Small, Black, Semi-Precious Stone: Fred's Jewelry.
Plastic, Yellow, Circle, Post Earrings: Fred's Jewelry.
Magenta & Black, Python-Print, Skinny Headband: Express.
Thick, Wool, Beige Tights: Golden Point.
Off-Black, Cozy, Leather Boots w/ Winter White Faux Fur Inside: Skechers.
 
 
 
 
P.S. I am linking up for Visible Mondays, once again like Every Monday. Check out what Patti wore to her Nephew's Wedding. =)
 
 

Comments

  1. Well, I think you look cute as always, and the dress is really fab - but it won't fit next month, will it? : > Love the stripes too. Thanks for sharing your look with Visible Monday - and yes, I do post my "not sure" outfits sometimes : >

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti. Yes, the dress doesn't fit now so I will wear it after my pregnancy. It is not a maternity one, anyway. I am glad you post your "not best" outfits, as well as the good ones.

      Delete
  2. Awesome coat. It was rainy here today too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually a dress. But now that I think of it, it will be a good outter layer piece, too.

      Delete
  3. Cute trench dress! Perfect for layering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is cute and I was just telling Amy that would be great to layer with, even as an outter piece.

      Delete
  4. very pretty everyday look!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

    P.P.S. your blog feels like home - following you now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyosha. I will check out both your blog & your giveaway. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts