Some Shimmer, a Little Red and a Dash of Leopard.

Good Morning. Another early-in-the-week day is upon us and it is pretty warm and sunny around here. Warm yet cool enough for a little sweater and/or blazer, but it feels Fall-ish, at least. The traffic was BEYOND AWFUL this morning, a lot of pedestrians but especially a ton of cars, like double what you see on a typical work-day during an early morning hour. I know this entire week there is a big activity going on titled "Photography & Fashion" which features the best/most recognized Albanian Photographer Fadil Berisha (he also works for Miss Teen Usa, Miss USA & Miss Universe, among a ton of Fashion editorials and other things). He currently resides in New York City but is here to celebrate 100 years of Albania's Independence. Yesterday felt by far one of the longest working Mondays for me. The day was dragging and dragging and dragging. The fact that I had to leave work 45 minutes later than usual didn't help matters, at all. I hope today goes by fast and that I also get to do a lot of blog-reading while in the office. Come on, you do that, too. =D

In today's outfit I am mixing pinstripes, shimmery silver, Red and even a little bit of Leopard. I feel and look polished, while still a little on the casual side. I own a few pairs of loafers and my love for them will not go away anytime soon. This preppy, red leather pair is probably my favorite. I love them. They go with so many things and even pair well with some not-very-dressy dresses.

Short-Sleeve, Dark Silver, Metallic, Crochet, V-Neck Sweater: The Limited.
Red, Stretchy, Nylon Camisole w/ Lace Trim: White House Black Market.
Pinstripped, Black, Cropped Pants w/ Button Detail On the Outter Bottom Side: The Limited.
Black-Leather Strap Necklace Featuring a Rectangle, Red-Leather Medallion: Gloria Vanderbilt.
Leopard-Print, Plastic Bangle: Forever 21.
Red & White-Trimmed, Leather Loafers: Micci's.

Comments

  1. Wow Ada! This sweater is fabulous! A little bit of shimmer makes a crappy day at work a little better :) Your red shoes are great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have a few crochet-style sweaters from The Limited and they DO NOT DISSAPOINT!! Actually my Tuesday has been good so far (at work) but time has gone slow these last couple of hours, or so. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts