Orange and Mint.

Oh you guys I have been soo very busy at work today. I have been meaning to post this OOTD at least 4 hours ago, no joke. But life has other plans for you, sometimes. Today was one of those days. So, let's move on since I still have to do my closing duties at work.

I love flowy, A-line skirts, even better if they fall right at the knee or mid-calf. Now, due to my growing belly, I wore this skirt higher waisted, but normally, it falls below the knees. I love the Ivory/Light Yellow Rose Print in it. It looks like the roses are painted on. It is a great full skirt from Old Navy. This stretchy, satin silk mint blouse paired up great with it. I kept my jewelry to a minimum but still matched rhinestones for both my earrings and thin bracelets. =)

Light, Mint-Green, Bow-Tie, Lace-Trimmed, Sleeveless, Silk Blouse: Banana Republic.
Orange-Red, Rose-Print, A-line, Midi Skirt: Old Navy.
Heart-Shaped, Silver, Rhinestone, Stud Earrings: H&M.
Silver + Red, Thin, Stretchy, Rhinestone Bracelets (purchased together as a set of 3): White House Black Market.
Black, Leather, "Eyelet" Open-Dot, Peep-Toe Wedges: DSW.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful skirt and color combo, and I love your little baby bump!!! Such an exciting time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie. You know I love my skirts & tops. =)) It is a very exciting time, indeed.

      Delete
  2. Your belly is so adorable. I love this skirt worn high on your waist; it looks perfect with the blouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the belly compliment. It will get bigger and bigger as the weeks go by. I like how this combo came together, too.

      Delete
  3. What a pretty skirt and your silky shirt is such a gorgeous color. You little baby bump gets cuter every post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Heather. I happen to find baby bumps (in general, not just my own) very cute.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts