My Baby Story: 22 Weeks.

As you girls know, this week I have been a little on the down side, due to my health. The temperatures were really up this week so that caused my blood pressure to go down several degrees. Which in advance brought headaches, dizziness, fatigue and not enjoying life in general. It sucks. But this little angel that grows in my belly is worth everything. I just feel bad that Fall is nowhere in sight, especially after finding out today that the weather is supposed to be hot, muggy, no rain at all, at about 80-85 degrees for the next two weeks or so. 

Mamma is really happy about the little one though and I even bought the cutest article of clothing a couple of days ago. I can't say what it is or describe it since I haven't given the gender yet. This week, I also started applying almond oil to my belly and chest too. It is really good for stretch marks and for one's skin in general. It keeps the skin soft and the skin eats it up, quickly. Also, daddy has been giving me belly kisses every morning before he leaves for work and every night before we go to bed. It's cute and sweet.

How Far Along: 22 weeks.
Baby Size: I only will post these right after an ultra-sound to be 100% sure on the size and measurements of the baby.
Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but I need to. My wonderful mom did some shopping for me last week and mailed me all the stuff she got me, this weekend. I should be expecting the new pants, the skirt she got me and the tops, within 7 days or so.
Sleep: Ohhhh yes. I could sleep 8-12 hours a night if I could. This week, most nights I have slept about 6-7 hours tops since I have had a real busy week, however last night I slept about 11-12 hours and woke up at 11 this morning.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick. I have felt a few kicks here and there. Most of them have been light, but the baby has been making his/her presence known, nevertheless. =)
Miss Anything? Yes, food-wise, I miss salmon and sushi but I cannot have it. I also miss true Fall weather. It has been really hot here and I heard at least the first half of October, is expected to be HOT, too. It sucks. 85 degree weather in October is not cool, literally.
Movement: Yes, I have felt several kicks as I said at "Best Moment".
Food Cravings: Same as last week. I crave some fried foods, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese food, sushi and such.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Certain smells, mostly fast-food smells make me a little queasy, as does cigarette smoke, smokes from cars, busses and bed smells that are associated with automobiles, usually. None of them too bad, at the most they will make me dizzy and cause my face to show discomfort (because my nose is sensitive to smells, now). No throwing up because of these smells.
Gender: For now, we know and you will soon, I promise.
Labor Signs: Silly question. Come on, I still have 4 months.
Belly button in or out? In, very in. Looks the same as before.
Wedding rings on or off? On & loose. I wonder why so loose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Excited about the baby. Happy about the baby. But due to my health this week, I have been moody a little and I have felt sort of upset because of my low-blood pressure, dizziness and headaches.
Looking forward to: Buying the baby's bed. Hopefully we will get to do it, this week. =)



P.S. To see how this whole baby process started, read my long and beautiful love story here. Thanks for reading and have a Great Sunday Evening!!

Comments

Popular Posts