Aqua, Fuchsia and Waves.

Hello once again for today. I did have a very long but I think worth-reading post for you earlier today. However this is more of a Fashion Blog so now I am on to some fashion. Today's outfit features one of the prettiest (silk) skirts in my closet with beautiful roses in an aqua background and a cute tee that is a rayon-cotton blend with horizontal silk strips of pleats, they sort of look like ruffles. Also, my hair got its natural wave today due to a high French bun from the day before. I let it cascade down to one side. I do like what it is doing. I don't have good hair days often, so I will embrace them when I can. =P

Fuchsia, Cotton & Silk, Horizontal-Pleated, V-Neck Tee: Ann Taylor LOFT.
Aqua, Chiffon, Midi Skirt w/ Light Pink Roses: Banana Republic.
Delicate, Gold-Chain Necklace w/ Small Heart-Shaped Pink Topaz Stone: Lord & Taylor.
Mini Sea Pearl, Stud Earrings: Fred's Jewelry.
Blush-Colored, Strappy Sandals, Featuring a Big Beaded Flower: Nine West.

Comments

Popular Posts