5-Best Dressed Ladies at the Emmys 2012.

Primetime Emmy Awards 2012.

There were a bunch of great-dressed women at this year's Emmy Awards, but there were also a lot of Fashion mistakes I thought. Overall I wasn't too impressed. Below, is my list for this year's 5 Best Dressed Ladies. In a future post I will post the rest of top 10, in my opinion as well as some other gowns I loved at this year's ceremony. So, what do you think of my choices?

Tie for Number 1 Spot: Ginnifer Goodwin & January Jones.
I got to give my Number one spot to both Ginnifer Goodwin and January Jones. I had such a hard time choosing. These ladies, always push the Fashion Envelope.
First, Ginnifer is wearing an Intricate Nude & Red Masterpiece by Monique Lhuillier - favorite Red Carpet designer for me. I also love how she kept the same identical colors on her gorgeous pumps. The gown's style is simple yet with a voluminous skirt but it's all that hand-work and embroidery that make is so special and grand. I love her choice of Black Metallic accessories. Very modern clutch, cocktail ring and earrings. In my opinion, Ms. Goodwin has never looked better. =)
Secondly, January Jones's gown has a 3D effect. The Zac Posen black on black see-through and solid material with a cascading skirt sweep off one side, is phenomenal. It envelops her curves beautifully. Her black accessories are very simple and chic as is her hair and makeup. Ms. Jones always does something different and unexpected on the red carpet. I have even liked a lot of what critics have called considered "a miss" for her.

2 Spot: Padma Lakshmi. 
This TV Host has a Model Statue and this Gorgeous Orange Gown by Monique Lhuillier shows her fantastic body even more. Simple earrings was all she chose to compliment this stunning Mandarin shade. And once again designer Lhuillier delivers.
 
3 Spot: Claire Danes
One of my favorite actresses (when it comes to their personal style), Claire is wearing what shined as the color of the night: Bright Yellow, almost Mustard. Her gown is by Lanvin: simple, elegant, beautiful and understated, showcasing her cute baby bump. I love her choice of gold accessories with this.
 
4 Spot: Brooke Burke
I couldn't find anything about the designer of this dress but one thing is for certain, this glowing newlywed and "Dancing with the Stars" host has never looked better. Brooke wears white a lot on the red carpet as well as on "Dancing" but this is her best white gown yet. Smart choice on ivory/silver accessories and yet her red nails pop. This woman has a rocking body and this gown shows it.
 
5 Spot: Morena Baccarin
I think this actress for a while played on the ABC series "V" but she had short hair at the time. Though I am not sure what TV show she plays on now and I don't know who made her gown, one thing is for sure: she looks like a million bucks in it. This grayish/taupe color is amazing on her olive skin with her dark, wavy, shoulder-length hair. The beautiful pleating and detailing on the gown is definitely unique and those long dangly earrings are pieces that stand out.
 

Comments

  1. ginnifer goodwin is number one on my list too! she looked so amazing and i love her orange monique lhuillier gown! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Too Much Soul Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in love with that first dress. If I were to ever need a gown, I wish it would be as pretty as that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Ginnifer's gown is phenomenal: a Work of Art. I love it, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts