A Green Water-Color Forest!

Hello Fabulous Ladies. How is your Tuesday going so far? Well, for the second time this year the weatherman said that it is supposed to be the hottest day of the year here in Tirana, Albania. I think they are right this second time around as it hit 105 fahrenheit degrees today. That is crazy. Even a person can bake outside. Gosh... this summer girls. I have stated it many times but it has been HOT, like Boiling Hot, like Touching-the-Sun Hot!!
Anyway on really hot days like today I keep cool in fun little sundresses like this one. I love this dress and it's unique braided halter neckline. I love even more the fact that it has pockets. And that is a cute, cool, cucumber green running through most of the print of the dress. It reminds me of a fresh forest full of trees where a cool breeze is always happening. I had to keep my hair away from the face or neck or whatever so a bun was in the works.

Kiwi-Green, Baby Pink & Periwinkle Water-Color, Floral, Halter Dress w/ Pockets: Arden B.
Olive-Green/Grayish, Square, Sparkly Stone, Stud Earrings: White House Black Market.
Stretchy, Plastic, Bobble, Yellow Bracelet: Charlotte Russe.
Olive-Green, Oval-Shaped, Plastic Sunglasses: Old Navy.
Navy, Green, Teal, Turquoise & Seafoam, Leaf-Print, Silk, Strappy Thong Sandals: Simple Shoes.


Comments

Popular Posts