Green and Blue Jewels.

I have done color-blocking a lot this summer and I quite like it. This outfit features bolder, brighter colors, jewel tones if you will. Once again I am in an A-line skirt, my body seems to love them this summer. They are flirty, girly & cute. These little silk, thong sandals features the same jewel colors as my skirt and top. As if this outfit wasn't bright enough, I added a Purplish-Magenta skinny belt and a Bright Yellow bracelet.

Cap-Sleeve, Scoop-Neck, Silky, Emerald-Teal Top: The Limited.
Light, A-line, Flouncy, Cobalt Blue Skirt: Kotton.
Purple-Magenta, Patent Leather, Skinny Belt: Koton.
Stretchy, Plastic, Bobble, Yellow Bracelet: Charlotte Russe.
Navy, Green, Teal, Turquoise & Seafoam, Leaf-Print, Silk, Strappy Thong Sandals: Simple Shoes.


Comments

Popular Posts