Black and White Casually Yet Work-Ready.

Hello all. I am watching a funny, a little bit dirty Albanian TV Show while facebooking and now trying to blog. I hope I don't mess this up. J/K. I am known to multi-task. So before we sit down to eat lunch, I am posting a quick OOTD.

This time my ensemble is in the classiest, most basic color combinations of them all: Black & White. This is actually quite a simple outfit: a classic, black pencil skirt and a white sequined tank-top. The little bow belt is actually part of the skirt. Ohhh and my hair is braided. If I could braid, I would braid my hair at least 2-3 times a week. It's an easy, relaxed style and your hair is pulled back. It's great for very hot, sunny summer days like the ones we are currently having.

White, Cotton Tank-Top All Sequined in the Front: Express.
Black, Button-Front, Stretchy Skirt w/Bow-Tie Belt (Worn Over the Tank): Forever 21.
Black, Circle, Glass Jet Crystal Earrings: White House Black Market.
Black Beaded Crystal Necklace w/ Multi-Faceted Square Pendant: Ann Taylor.
Black & Silver, Gladiator, Strappy Sandals: Il Cammini.

Comments

Popular Posts